UnbannME please

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

OdinTheFather
Aura Tree

UnbannME please

Postby OdinTheFather » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:32 am

Your Warcraft III username: |c00030000
Realm/Gateway: us/east
Why are you banned: I was kicked for afk
Why you should be unbanned: 1stly i didnt intend to go "afk" i was playing with a really toxic pair of friends who kept talking sh*t towards me, we had already began to lose rax so i !ff and wait for end instead of continue arguing and playing team game with teammates who rather fight each other. I didnt know that was consider "Afk" i havent been kicked like this before and i wont do it again, may i get unbanned please?

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: UnbannME please

Postby Kappa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:44 am

@OdinTheFather

Well you clearly do intentionally stop playing and refuse to defend the base which is against ENT rules. Fortunately, you were autobanned banned for leaving early since you got kicked by the AFK function. Just because players are being toxic doesn't mean you get to be toxic and refuse to play. Use the !ignore command and you won't need to worry about toxic chat.

OdinTheFather
Aura Tree

Postby OdinTheFather » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:59 am

True, noted.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:06 am

@OdinTheFather

Just don't want you to be justifying your actions. Refusing to play and sitting in fountain is often synonymous with AFK. Complete the following and we can see about unbanning you early.

Hello OdinTheFather,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

OdinTheFather
Aura Tree

Postby OdinTheFather » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:13 am

Game rule(s) as well as rule i broke- Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer. Once again i didnt mean for this to happen but i understand where i was wrong and how to avoid the situation in the future. Thank you

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:15 am

@OdinTheFather

Okay. Please follow our rules in the future.

Unbanning |c00040000#useast.battle.net.

Return to “Processed Appeals”