Ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

crabppl
Basic Tree

Ban appeal

Postby crabppl » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:00 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Crabppl
Realm/Gateway: US West/Lordaeron
Why are you banned: I got disconnected from a game (by my own wife...)
Why you should be unbanned: So here I was, preparing for a nice evening/night of LTD just joining my first game. Everything's good until wife slips and falls on baby toys on the floor (she's a bit fat and went down with a boom, she also has a shrieking kind of scream when she gets scared so needless to say it scared the shit out of me), in doing so she's grabbing the router, which was neatly put on a shelf, in order to hold on to something.
This action made me disconnect from the game, and shattered were my dreams of an awesome gaming evening. I uttered a few curse words and was going to get on with my life, but it suddenly hit me that I can appeal bans.

So just to make my case: This is my first ban appeal (I have been randomly disconnected from games in the past without appealing) since this is the first time I actually got disconnected due to a real human error. I got my evening ruined unintentionally and there was no ill towards anyone in the game I was in at the time, I really wanted to play that game, and I'm pretty sure they made a draw since it was still level 1 when I disconnected.
I'm making a drastic change in that I've tried to prevent problems like this in the future by reading on the ENT website and installed and configured Gproxy. I also had the wife scaring me on top of everything else. I think I deserve my ban to be broken (if you can't appeal for bans by disconnects I understand, however I couldn't find any such information in any of the pinned posts), furthermore I've never been banned for bad behavior and I have a clean record, until now, when it comes to appealing.

That's it, thanks in advance - whatever is your verdict I shall respect it.

Slomosapien
Treant

Re: Ban appeal

Postby Slomosapien » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:23 am

@crabppl

Please install GProxy

Unbanned

Return to “Processed Appeals”