Player lied to ban me.

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

mckenzie_matt
Basic Tree

Player lied to ban me.

Postby mckenzie_matt » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:15 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10951265
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #57
Your Warcraft III Username: karpoueasy
Violator's Warcraft III Username: blueoranges
Violated Rule(s): Game ruining.
Any further thoughts: Refused to buy items. Ended the game with 4k unused gold.

As you can see from the game the Elo was very loppsided. This was my first time playing phoenix and I was trying to get Radiance. Once I had enough to buy relic I was stuck in base with the rest of my team. The opposing team was pushing so hard we could not stop them. I had a bad game but there was another player on my team that also went 0-8 and the best player on our team was 4-7... these things happen when the games are so stacked. The player who requested a ban was 2-8. There was nothing that could be done.. why would I not buy items?????? This is a gross misban and I even explained that to this player in the game if you watch the replay. The player who requested this ban ( PL) should be banned for reporting false info.

mckenzie_matt
Basic Tree

Re: Player lied to ban me.

Postby mckenzie_matt » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Also as a show of proof that I was doing my best to play you can look at the stats and see that I had the most assists on my entire team

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:39 pm

(14:58 / Allied) KarpouEasy: yu have no idea ho4 to play
(15:00 / Allied) KarpouEasy: and you 8o radi?
(15:01 / Allied) cassiebell: warding
(15:03 / Allied) BlueOranges: ya
(15:04 / Allied) KarpouEasy: terrible idea

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=129914
Any further thoughts: Refused to buy items. Ended the game with 4k unused gold.

Since when are terrible item ideas bannable? I'm asking because the lothar clinkz I've reported before and that didn't get banned is wondering. Not that it's a terrible choice in the first place, everyone knows phoenix is one of the best radiance carriers, looks more like he's just banned because it didn't work in that game. I wonder what items a first time phoenix could have gotten that would have made enough difference to win that extremely one sided game in which every scourge player had trouble?

Also why was the reason listed as "refused to buy items" instead? Can you also get banned for terrible item choices/refusing to buy items (which are the same thing somehow) when trying to rush dagger as tide/cent and failing? Why do I really get the feeling that if a regular player made this ban request, they would have been told phoenix is new and that they should have helped him and given him tips instead?

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:10 pm

As you noted, the ban reason wasn't the fact he was trying to go radiance as 1st item. The ban reason was he had no items ( stick, ring and a recipe = total of 200g of useful items, as that ring/recipe is useless on a fight ) at 30 minutes.

Walking around with nothing for 30 minutes while having 4k gold on you is definitely game ruining. If you notice, there were times he reached 5k gold, yet he didn't even bother buying boots.

Also, as you can see, i did tell him, more than once, that radiance in this game wasn't going to work for him. Which means i did offer advice.

And no, poor item choise is not bannable, unless it's done with malicious intentions. Refusing to buy items, tho, for half an hour, definitely is.
These users thanked the author FalenGa for the post:
Vaylen (Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:11 pm)

mckenzie_matt
Basic Tree

Postby mckenzie_matt » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:01 pm

The commenter is totally correct.... If this was a regular player reporting this would not even have went anywhere but since its a admin that was playing he can do whatever he wants... as you can see the admin was PL and went 2-8. The most I had was 4800 but could never get to the shop because they pushed so hard. Why would I want boots at the end of the game when I have dive and was stuck in my base? What does this mean that because he is a admin that he gets to chose my items and if I dont listen I get banned????

mckenzie_matt
Basic Tree

Postby mckenzie_matt » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:04 pm

Also its not that I couldnt buy items but for the first 20 mins I would get close to having enough for relic but would get ganked and lose gold having wait again... It comes down to having a bad game and a admin/player disagreeing with my item selection so he banned me... these types of people should not be admins.

mckenzie_matt
Basic Tree

Postby mckenzie_matt » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:08 pm

P.S.S

There are alot of people that offer advice but that doesnt mean that you have to take it. Plus he was being a jerk while offering it which makes people not want to listen even more. Also I never walked around for 30 mins with no items... as you can see the entire game lasted 30 mins and I had a ring, recipe for radi and magic stick with 4000 gold but could not reach shop, how is this walking around with no items??? I barely had enough to finish radi when the game was over.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:10 pm

Please stop spamming this topic, you can edit your most recent post(s) with the pencil icon should you wish to add anything additional.

THR
Forest Walker

Postby THR » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:16 pm

@unitil I came here to say that you are doing a great job ;)

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:21 pm

I've addressed every single one of your arguments. In the end, you finished the game with 4k remaining gold and nothing but a recipe, a ring and a stick.

I see you're not willing to take it as it is, so this is denied. You can create another appeal and ask for a second opinion now.

Return to “Processed Appeals”