Unbanned pLeaseeeee

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

xdragon25
Basic Tree

Unbanned pLeaseeeee

Postby xdragon25 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:00 am

Username : Win91
Gateway: US West
Why are you banned: Banned dodge < i dont even know what banned dodge is. i just play the game literally yesterday and when i wake up the next day i see banned dodge.
Why you should be unbanned: One guy said i was MH when playing island defense but if you watch the replay. i had 5 pearl....

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: Unbanned pLeaseeeee

Postby Kappa » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:15 am

@xdragon25

You are currently banned for dodging an ID builder AFK/failure to pick ban you received on nguyen#uswest.battle.net (viewtopic.php?t=130440). It looks like you were aware of your ban and tried dodging several times using VPNs until you eventually succeeded in doing so.

Ban dodging is purposely changing your IP/account to avoid a current ban you have and I find it hard to believe you were unaware of this was against our rules. We issue bans for a reason and they're not in-place to be circumnavigated.

Why did you dodge your ban? I'd recommend being honest, there is clear evidence of this violation.

xdragon25
Basic Tree

Postby xdragon25 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:24 pm

I have been using vpn for a long time now. Without it I get laggy on this game. I didn't even meant to go afk. I waited like 30 min for game to start and it hasn't started yet. Went to grab some food real fast and It started already.

I'm I can't be unbanned. How long do I have to wait to play again. Thank you

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:00 pm

@xdragon25

Using a VPN to access ENT bots has always been against our rules. However, you are banned for a year because you used this VPN to avoid a ban on your home IP. You should have appealed your ban for builder AFK and waited for it to be processed by a mod instead of dodging.

Currently, you are banned for a year. I am willing to make a deal with you. If you do not dodge your ban for 1 month, you can re-appeal again and we will see about unbanning you at that time. This means you cannot play WC3 on ENT bots at all. Otherwise, you will stay banned for a year.

Do you understand and agree to not dodge anymore?

xdragon25
Basic Tree

Postby xdragon25 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:06 pm

Honestly I didn't even know I was banned cause my vpn is always on when I log in so I never knew I was banned in the first place. I don't intended to dodge if i was just banning for 2 days. I don't want to argue because it make no difference, I just want to play the game and pass the time But I think is best if you allow to have vpn on. It is 2018 after all. I'll just wait for my 1 months and not play. Thx

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:54 pm

@xdragon25

Honestly I didn't even know I was banned

Not true. You saw your ban multiple times and attempted using several different VPNs to bypass it until you eventually succeeded. VPNs are not allowed on our bots and it will stay that way.

That being said, you can re-appeal August 19th 2018 and we will see about reducing your ban then if you do not dodge again.

Denied for now.

Return to “Processed Appeals”