Toxic ragers who did worse than me banned me?

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

veneer22
Resource Storage

Toxic ragers who did worse than me banned me?

Postby veneer22 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Zeek or izphazed
Realm/Gateway: US West
Why are you banned: Says refusing to cooperate
Why you should be unbanned: I had ragers being toxic and flipping out. I had a higher score, higher value, and higher lumber, And I was holding all their leaks at the king. People rage hard in this gametype and it's very ridiculous. I'll probably just play 1v1 from now on. I don't understand why this gametype has so many people that instantly start to rage toxicity so hard.

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Re: Toxic ragers who did worse than me banned me?

Postby sl4ck » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:40 pm

You got banned for this game: viewtopic.php?t=131213
Thats the ban request: viewtopic.php?t=131213
You solo sent on lvl 10. Your team mates were discussing options and you just sent without saying a word. Any comment?

Code: Select all

(18:14 / Allied) gearless_joe: send?
(18:18 / Allied) adrianslevkuk: do we know what they got?
(18:48 / Allied) gearless_joe: lod
(18:52 / Allied) adrianslevkuk: dunno
(18:53 / Allied) adrianslevkuk: 13 would be fun
(19:00 / Allied) adrianslevkuk: skip imo =D
(19:21 / Allied) gearless_joe: oj would u stop
(19:32 / Allied) adrianslevkuk: some1 whisper him
(19:34 / Allied) gearless_joe: ur banned for solo sending

Bans are not about the score or skill. You are always welcome to report toxic players, but they cant be an excuse for you to violate rules yourself.

@veneer22

veneer22
Resource Storage

Postby veneer22 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:58 pm

Then ban gearless_joe he's super toxic. I already ignored them at this point. I should have waited to see if they would send, but they ruined the game for me at that point. People like that should get perma banned. I had to deal with gearless_joe the game before and someone else he was with. They're horrible people.

veneer22
Resource Storage

Postby veneer22 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:00 pm

Then how long is my ban? This really sucks. I just got back on this game for the first time in 14 years. I'm very excited to see that you guys host Legion. It'd be awesome if you could host Line Tower Wars. A lot of people that play this would love to play that one again. I bring it up pregame lobby a lot and people miss it.

But it also sucks to see how many toxic people are playing this custom game specific. People don't seem to be like this in Legion Hell, or OHS. I get that this being ranked adds to it. And I like how competitive people are. Many like to help new people, and give great advice and are very nice. Others instantly rage.

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Postby sl4ck » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:18 pm

@veneer22 Welcome back then. Yes, you will have to deal with toxic people here unfortunately, as everywhere on the internet more or less.
If you think green or yellow did violate of of the rules of ENT and you want them banned, you will have to post a ban request here: viewforum.php?f=8 It is not unlikely their votekick attempt against you as abusive, but I'd have to check the replay once again, and I'll only do that, if you post a ban request.

Your ban currently expires at 2018-07-22 09:17:25 CST.
If you complete the following, I will reduce your ban:

Please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

On a sidenote: If you want to play games that arent autohosted like LTW, you can always host them yourself by clicking "Host a Game" at the top of this page ;)

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Postby sl4ck » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:27 am

No response.
Ban expires 22 Jul 2018 16:17:25 CAT
@veneer22
Processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”