BAN APPEAL PLZ!!!

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

XENOMORPH
Resource Storage

BAN APPEAL PLZ!!!

Postby XENOMORPH » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:46 pm

Your Warcraft III username: xSoulx
Realm/Gateway: USwest
Why are you banned: AFKING AT START OF GAME
Why you should be unbanned: So i joined game [ENT] Island Defense #34 i was in the lobby Pre game Or POst game idk anyways the game needed 3 players to start. So i figured i had time to run to the bathroom handled my business. check backed still needed 1 player is saw so i ran down stairs to get a cup of coffee as i was done adding the sugar and creamer my daughter woke up shes 3 And amazing such a handful anyways.. she begins to tell me she wants a bowl of cereal so i poured her a bowl of Cinnamon toast crunch thats her favorite kind.. Side note My load time for the game usually runs around 60-120 secs roughly. after i got the milk Poured i made my way back to the computer only to find out that im literally like 1-2.5 mins late and BEN_T just has to show off his SUPERIORITY thinking i intentionally went afk at the start of the game idk i cant speak on what goes thru his mind like Honestly just ruining the community throwing out pettiest of bans doesn't try to talk to me or give me a warning or nothing of the sort or ask me why i was afk just in a spoof name Pancakes or w/e saying Banned for afk... come on

So the reason i should be unbanned is i didn't do this on purpose i honestly had the time to piss and get a cup of coffee but i didn't plan on my Little 1 asking me for some food. but what type of father would i be if i told my little 1 to wait so i could make it back on-time to make sure i loaded my view banned my Builders i didn't want And start my lumber base and find a safe spot to afk in... Come on now can i please get unbanned this is becoming insane Ben_T is ruining the game for me and everybody he bans as he sees fits without asking them why
Last edited by XENOMORPH on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XENOMORPH
Resource Storage

Re: Banned For being a Min to Late...

Postby XENOMORPH » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:55 pm

Ps....

I have a life outside of this game and sometimes that Interferes but hardly ever this is the first time honestly... and sometimes people be sitting in the lobby for hours apon hours i know ihave sat in a lobby for 4 hours waiting for the game to fill up.. what happens if a family emergency comes along or something happens out of my power while im in lobby and it takes longer cause of something bad had happen or came up. like what if my daughter was choking, while i was in the lobby waiting for the Game to start. im down stairs trying to save a life.. mean while games starting and im afk am i suppose to put Island Defense Above all and run up stairs and leave the game lobby and then get back to w/e is going on... would i be banned for that too? Ben_t Im sure your a cool guy "Ha" but serious man get off your high horse and stop giving out bans likes its Halloween..

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: BAN APPEAL PLZ!!!

Postby Haunt » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:12 pm

So you go from making lunch to your daughter to her suffocating? Wow. Talk about excuses. Quite frankly, if you leave a 3 year old alone downstairs, while you are playing upstairs, I really think you do take games more seriously than your own daughter. Kids are stupid ad who knows what she would do unsupervised. Just FYI, I've actually had to do exactly what you are talking about. Leave the computer fast to go deal with real life stuff. Pressing alt + a while standing up is not difficult, quite frankly a retarded monkey is capable of doing that. Aren't you?
That being said, Ben did not abuse anything. You broke the rules, once again, and got banned. Maybe you should read them and try to understand them so we wouldn't have to ban you all the time?

Since you got a history and you really don't seem to learn, I think it's a good idea for you to sit out till 23 Jul 2018 19:33:32 BST.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”