Ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

soopahdoopah
Basic Tree

Ban appeal

Postby soopahdoopah » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Your Warcraft III username: soopahdoopah
Realm/Gateway: US West
Why are you banned: Leaving a game of civ wars
Why you should be unbanned: I had never played the game mode before wanted to try it and did not have fun with it at all. I think its a lil unfair i got banned for 3 days from playing any game because i was not having fun in the game and decided to leave. it also looked like it was going to be a very long game and as i said i was not having fun at all and it was a lot more complicated then i thought it would be. i could see like an hour ban or maybe 2 or 3 but 3 DAYS?

soopahdoopah
Basic Tree

Re: Ban appeal

Postby soopahdoopah » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:28 pm

hey so i was doing some investigation and i think what is happening is if im about to lose i will just exit the game without actually letting it say i lost. I used to do it all the time in the game like 10 years ago and it became a habit. I didn't realize it was counting it as leaving the game that's my bad. I will try to be more careful in the future and let it actually say i lost before i leave.

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Postby sl4ck » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:49 pm

You got banned for leaving this game after 12 minutes, game lasted 50 minutes: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 100664.w3g

The ban duration is most likely a result of your pretty low stayrate of ~50%, which might be a result of your choice of games. I suggest you have 2 separate accounts, one for solo games like GemTD etc where you can leave without getting autobanned. The other account would be for competetive team based games where you would maintain a high stayrate in order to avoid long autobans.
That being said, please complete the following:

Hello soopahdoopah,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@soopahdoopah

soopahdoopah
Basic Tree

Postby soopahdoopah » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:24 am

Ya i went back and looked at that and like i said int he second post i think thats what ive been doing ill be more careful in the future.
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:10 am

Approved.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Appeals”