Unban me. Thanks in advance

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

timdoanc
Forest Walker

Unban me. Thanks in advance

Postby timdoanc » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:34 am

Your Warcraft III username: MAGA
Realm/Gateway: useast@battle.net
Why are you banned: Vote kick abuse
Why you should be unbanned: It was 1 time vote kick. My teammate was trolling, refused to help me and left me dead. He was trolling most of the game. You can tell because of his inaction to help his teammates.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=132827&p=514484&hilit=maga#p514484

Yarragon
Treant

Re: Unban me. Thanks in advance

Postby Yarragon » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:40 am

Here, let me copy and paste the exact same thing Beerlord copied for you. Maybe someone that isn't an admin saying it will let you process your actions better:

34:46 / Allied) Dota_crash: someone is getting banned for kick abuse!
(34:47 / Allied) Dota_crash: :)
(34:56 / All) MAGA: go ahead bitch i dare u

See that last line? You literally asked to get banned. So it seems fair to me. What's your issue with the ban now that it actually happened?
"Sura is a God dude, like for real."
-Burn/Timmy/Avion

timdoanc
Forest Walker

Postby timdoanc » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:02 am

Yarragon wrote:Here, let me copy and paste the exact same thing Beerlord copied for you. Maybe someone that isn't an admin saying it will let you process your actions better:

34:46 / Allied) Dota_crash: someone is getting banned for kick abuse!
(34:47 / Allied) Dota_crash: :)
(34:56 / All) MAGA: go ahead bitch i dare u

See that last line? You literally asked to get banned. So it seems fair to me. What's your issue with the ban now that it actually happened?

That was a selective part of the conversation between us. He had an enmity toward me throughout the game. He threatened me so I replied with a dare. My point is I only typed 1 VK because of his inaction of team corporation. Should have been a warning.

Yarragon
Treant

Postby Yarragon » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:09 am

While you're allowed to feel that way, you had a prior offence for the same thing. The prior offence acts to serve as your warning in such situations.

One of the admins will most likely ask you to explain how this time is any different than the last, and how they can be sure you're going to change behavior in game, and only votekick players that are actually breaking rules.
"Sura is a God dude, like for real."
-Burn/Timmy/Avion

Hddie
Resource Storage

Postby Hddie » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:10 am

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

seto
Aura Tree

Postby seto » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:21 am

"Yeah, I like subtly telling people they're fucking stupid, like that guy. The mods can't ban you for it and you usually get a good laugh. The trick is to add in something constructive so it LOOKS helpfull"

-Yarragon

Hddie
Resource Storage

Postby Hddie » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:43 am

He asked for a ban lmao. If he did nothing wrong and still asked for a ban then its just common courtesy for the admins to fulfill his request.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:58 am

Him asking for a ban or being adversarial about it in chat has nothing to to with this.

The player you tried to votekick was not committing any game ruining offense, and your votekick was abusive. You have been banned for votekick abuse before, so clearly you need to review our rules regarding votekicks since you dont understand them. That is why you were banned rather than given a warning. This is for educational purposes not punishment. However, if you are going to cling to your supposition that the votekick was warranted I will deny this.

timdoanc
Forest Walker

Postby timdoanc » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:44 am

I acted of out annoyance so therefore I think it clouded my judgment. It often happens to players in a game. Unban me when you have a chance. Thanks in advance.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:47 am

No, you won't just be "unbanned". In-case you didn't see clearly enough with the previous mods statement, this is your second offense of votekick. If you can walk into our games and break rules the second time, who's to say you won't do it a 3rd? He is correct, but while the bans are to educate, they are also to serve as a penalty for your wrongdoing. You won't get off on a simple "i was annoyed, unban me".

Please link me the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, I can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking me to the rules, I expect you to have read them. Cooperating will have a positive effect on your ban duration.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:12 am

No response, processing
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Appeals”