Ban Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

SamyNew
Basic Tree

Ban Appeal

Postby SamyNew » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:16 am

Your Warcraft III username: SamyNew
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: Gameruin and bug abuse
Why you should be unbanned: I think the ban is wrong for gameruin cause: I teleported to troll knowing he wouldn't die, and to attack elf. I can say too that troll didn't want to give me a lumber and since he has a lot, he could give me a lumber to get some more hp so I don't feed. For worker guild glitch i didn't know it's ban since everyone knows how to counter it. Thanks

Now that I know that worker guild is glitch I won't use it anymore ( used it only once )

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Merex » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:22 am

So because I decided not to give you lumber for the sake of winning the game - you in return not only decide to feed yourself multiple times knowing you'd die but also teleport to me in the process which I'm sure you know well and good that it basically stuns the troll in the process? I fail to see how you could excuse yourself feeding green multiple times due to this.

Following that, part of your ban is for intentionally using your teleport on me when I was chasing green. Not only did you refuse to kill him once I broke his base, but once I came around into that big base up top you blatantly tried to prevent me for some unknown/trollish reason. That kind-of thing is well against the rules.

And lastly, the workers guild glitch has been ban-able for years now. It's so much of a commonality that it's even specifically stated on the troll and elves rule section of our wiki. But because it's "easy to counter" that excuses going against ENT rules? Explain.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

SamyNew
Basic Tree

Postby SamyNew » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:27 am

Merex wrote:So because I decided not to give you lumber for the sake of winning the game - you in return not only decide to feed yourself multiple times knowing you'd die but also teleport to me in the process which I'm sure you know well and good that it basically stuns the troll in the process? I fail to see how you could excuse yourself feeding green multiple times due to this.

Following that, part of your ban is for intentionally using your teleport on me when I was chasing green. Not only did you refuse to kill him once I broke his base, but once I came around into that big base up top you blatantly tried to prevent me for some unknown/trollish reason. That kind-of thing is well against the rules.

And lastly, the workers guild glitch has been ban-able for years now. It's so much of a commonality that it's even specifically stated on the troll and elves rule section of our wiki. But because it's "easy to counter" that excuses going against ENT rules? Explain.

First, for the workers guild, I didn't know it was banned, i never came on this forum before today.
For the lumber, i saw you had a lot when you were going to attack the elve that's why I thought you didn't want to give me and since I was a troll u should've help your team. ( only 1 lumber was useful for me )
For teleport, if i cant use on you why i am able to ? in the game i mean
For the feeding I intentionnaly died like 1 or 2 times, other i wanted you to tank and me to hit so i gain gold

Lastly, all i have done had a really small impact to the game and you won easily anyway. Last teleport was nothing since elve was dead anyway.
Thanks

SamyNew
Basic Tree

Postby SamyNew » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:47 pm

Can i have a reduced ban at least ? I really think I don't deserve 7 but less ban days for feeding.
It's first time i broke rules and since I didn't know for the worker guild I think this ban duration is too mcuh, thanks

SamyNew
Basic Tree

Unban please

Postby SamyNew » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:29 pm

Why are you banned: Gameruin and bug abuse
Why you should be unbanned: I think the ban is wrong for gameruin cause: I teleported to troll knowing he wouldn't die, and to attack elf. I can say too that troll didn't want to give me a lumber and since he has a lot, he could give me a lumber to get some more hp so I don't feed. For worker guild glitch i didn't know it's ban since everyone knows how to counter it.

First, for the workers guild, I didn't know it was banned, i never came on this forum before today.
For the lumber, i saw troll had a lot when he was going to attack the elve that's why I thought he didn't want to give me and since I was a troll he should've help his team. ( only 1 lumber was useful for me )
For teleport, if i cant use on him why i am able to ? in the game i mean
For the feeding I intentionnaly died like 1 or 2 times, other i wanted him to tank and me to hit so i gain gold
Lastly, all i have done had a really small impact to the game and he won easily anyway. Last teleport was nothing since elve was dead anyway.

Can i have a reduced ban at least ? I really think I don't deserve 7 but less ban days for feeding.
It's first time i broke rules and since I didn't know for the worker guild I think this ban duration is too mcuh

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:07 pm

I'm still unconvinced of this logic of yours => "Because I abused my teleport troll by intentionally preventing him from attacking, I should be unbanned because he didn't die." Let's not forget, while it is minor, you still abused it and that's what I'm trying to make you see. Do you understand now or not?

=> "I only intentionally fed one or two times, unban pls thx" Do you not see you just admitted to breaking the rule but because you claim it was only one or twice that you should be let off? That's not how this works, and the fact you can't even see the error of your ways thus far is really leaning me to deny this. (And for the record, it was more like 4-6 times)

=> "Because I've never seen the rules of a game I play regularly, unban me" Not even an apology nor any acknowledgement on why you did such. It's becoming a pattern and I don't appreciate it.

The point of this ban is to show you that you were banned for 3 separate violations, 2 which could've easily lead to game ruin and the other for blatant glitch abusing. If you can't see what you've done wrong, then yes this is definitely going to be denied. However, I will allow you to fix the errors of your way starting off with the instructions below.

Please link me the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, I can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking me to the rules, I expect you to have read them. Cooperating will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

SamyNew
Basic Tree

Postby SamyNew » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:15 am

The rules i broke

Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells ...)
Do not feed or suicide on purpose which negatively affects the game.
Do not use structures to block your entrance that neither yourself/the troll can click on.

Won't play anymore without knowing rules

SamyNew
Basic Tree

Unban or reduce please

Postby SamyNew » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:47 am

Why are you banned: Intentionnaly feeding and bug abuse ( troll and elves )
Why you should be unbanned: I think the ban is too long ( 1 week ) because what I have done didn't impact the game at all. Also about the bug abuse ( workers guild glitch ) I didn't know it was forbidden before now. I also want to play for the last days of holidays, since i can't play after those.
Here are the rules I broke:

Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells ...)
Do not feed or suicide on purpose which negatively affects the game.
Do not use structures to block your entrance that neither yourself/the troll can click on. ( worker guild )

Time ban: until 22/08

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:22 am

A little patience would be appreciated. No need to create multiple appeals, I will respond to the initial one when I've the chance.

Since this is your first ban, I'll hope there won't be a second.

Approved.

Return to “Processed Appeals”