Unfair ban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Eskodas
Basic Tree

Unfair ban

Postby Eskodas » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Eskodas:
Azeroth Us East:
refusal to cooperate solo send
i was reported unfairly by a very zealous guy,he said i did something but i didnt do it and got me kicked for it,i was kind of a noob but in no way i deserved a ban the 2 others teamates were just insulting me from the get go.And the guy that probably reported me said i deleted some units when i didnt(to justify my kick from the game)before i had the time to said it was untrue i got kick so this ban is really annoying(my friend was new to the game and i was not familiar with this version but the 2 others were maniacs about their Elo or whatever)

Eskodas
Basic Tree

Re: Unfair ban

Postby Eskodas » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:04 am

Tl:Dr
I got reported by someone that pretty much bullied me and lied to kick me and to be fair(i know its a cliche but its true)im more like the victim in this(sorry for the double post but i feel like im getting ignore here)

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Re: Unfair ban

Postby Ben_T » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:23 am

@Eskodas Just so you know, you are supposed to be familiar with all of our rules for our games. However, you were being flamed the entire game. Therefore, I think it is difficult for you to cooperate with your teammates and I completely understand why you think that is an unfair ban. But you did break the rule for solo sending, which you are supposed to coordinate with your teammates and you didn't listen. This is a difficult case as you broke a rule, but it was difficult for anyone to help you as they were flaming you. I'm going to unban you due to that, but also know that in the future that you can and will be banned if you don't follow our rules.
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=Home
Here are the rules and I expect you know them for next time as ignorance will not be an excuse.
Thank you and enjoy playing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”