This is absolutely ridiculous logic

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

This is absolutely ridiculous logic

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:27 am

Your Warcraft III username: Shambles.
Realm/Gateway: us east
Why are you banned: Krocis a a little ******* and can't handle the fact that our team was all 2/0 and we sent warriors. He also rerolled out of a really good roll lvl 1, acolytes and tot with ice troll, yet was upset with sending warriors when he rerolled into suicide roll. Why you would EVER reroll out of that good roll lvl 1 is beyond me. Also, LTDMEGANOOBS agreed that that was absolutely team kill when he rerolled out of that. Anyways....
Why you should be unbanned: We DID have people pushing to 3/0 after warriors, so that is a lie Krocis. Please stfu you stupid ******* when you post ban requests and lie. LTDMEGANOOBS pushed, check replay. Second, we were all 2/0 and were op on lvl 3. The only time I have ever seen a team NOT send warriors when the entire team is 2/0 is when they are shit lvl 3, or have no one going 3/0; therefore, to call our warrior play solo send is a straight lie, or you are just that inexperienced at Legion TD. Neither was the case (we were strong 3 and had push after wars), we had clockwreck on Frostkitty and I also was able to hold all leaks mid 4x blood orc lvl 3 if i had to up ghouls. Anyways, this kid is seriously the most tk I have personally played with. Who rerolls into suicide level one from a huge middle 15 roll in legion td 1200+ or lihl? WHAT A JOKE. Anyway...

I would appreciate if Ben_T reviewed this "appeal" though I don't really know what I am appealing since sending warriors was a given. 4 players 2/0, we were insanely strong lvl 3, and had a player 3/0 after we sent. Just because you are playing with one of your lihl buddies in 1200+ doesn't mean you get to call someone a solo sender when ANYONE would have sent wars lvl 1 in these circumstances. Clockwreck is simply op lvl 3, I am sorry if you still did not understand the power of that tower lvl 3 Krocis. Unban me, because I am literally laughing in my chair acknowledging that I AM banned at all for "playing the game" as it is meant to be played. They make warriors so you can send them lvl 1 Krocis, when you are all 2/0, strong 3, and have push after lvl 1. ****** ** ** **********

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Re: This is absolutely ridiculous logic

Postby Ben_T » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:40 am

So first of all, you didn't communicate a send to your teammates, whether you think it was wrong or not. For the next time, you need to make sure to communicate with your team before doing so. I understand your frustration, but this was a 1200+ game which means everyone is more experienced and may want to do different things. As this is your first offense, I will let you off easier, but you are an experienced player so you should know the rules by now. But just in case, I want you to go to the wiki and copy and paste the rule you broke to ensure you won't break it in the future. @Sh4mbl3s

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:43 am

Refusing to cooperate by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win. -Wiki

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:43 am

I appreciate the timely response, and the bit of leniency.

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Postby Ben_T » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:44 am

Thank you and enjoy playing. Remember to communicate with your teammates next time.
Unbanning. Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”