i dont get what is the reason for my ban?

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ne6tosmisleno
Aura Tree

i dont get what is the reason for my ban?

Postby ne6tosmisleno » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:06 am

Your Warcraft III username: pooooop
Realm/Gateway: europ
Why are you banned: i rly dont understand why. I want to ask only
Why you should be unbanned: cuz there is no reason 2 get ban

I rly want to ask the kind admins to tell me why am i banned? I don't know how to find my ban reason it sain whan i join game range ban or sort of. What is this? I know i had 2/3 crashes today but its due to the warcraft new version i think you all know how it work... But this is a shit that you do with me. Pls tell me what is the reason. I will uninstall finally the game now. 10x for the good years of ENT, can't say this for the last 2. For 6/7/8/9 years plain ent i was never banned till last year so i think the problem is somewhere here. Have fun losing customers, just pls tell me why i got this ban now? BR and FU...

ne6tosmisleno
Aura Tree

Re: i dont get what is the reason for my ban?

Postby ne6tosmisleno » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:07 am

I hope if you delete this post, you can send me an e-mail with the ban reason. I'm not very good with finding stuff at your site.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:13 am

They won't e-mail you. If you can't find your posts, look in your post history: search.php?author_id=23562&sr=posts or search through "Processed Appeals" forum.

Posts aren't deleted unless they are pure spam. Instead they're moved to the Processed forum when they're taken care of: viewforum.php?f=25

And also you can chill in the appeals. Being angry won't help you, especially because it sounds like it was an IP range ban and they will whitelist you when/if they verify it wasn't you they wanted to ban.

ne6tosmisleno
Aura Tree

Postby ne6tosmisleno » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:24 am

10x man, i just don't understand 9/10 bans i get here and i never had bans before... I rly consider uninstalling after all this bugs and problems. I may find other game 2 play in my free time. This cost me 2 much stress and after all i play it to relieve stress, not to gain more.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:17 am

It was autoban for leaving a game, which is now expired.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Appeals”