Re: [LTD] Legion90 - EU West

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

paschy90
Aura Tree

Re: [LTD] Legion90 - EU West

Postby paschy90 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:22 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Legion90
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: Cause of an possible game ruin.
Why you should be unbanned: Do mods look at the replays? Cause going from what he (The player who wanted me to get banned) wrote he said a bunch of lies. I never was toxic that game and i muted him cause he was being toxic. My mistake was forcing the wars send and i apologised for it right after. It didnt ruin the game since we had the right rolls to do so. Well he said i refused to send lvl 5. It was obvious that the other team would send lvl 5 and since we got immo and didnt have any holder it was a clear mistake to send. Me and the other player both didnt want to send, he said all 3 wanted to said what a a lie. Before lvl 5 1 of the other player stated that if 1 of them calls, we have to follow cause they are playing together. Fun fact is, that he said its a team game and you gotta follow team decisions. I overbuild for 8. We all kinda muted each other so it was a mess the whole game. Please watch the replays. I didnt do anything banable. If you ban me for that lvl 1 send i can accept it, but 7 days for what i have done is really a joke since 80% of what he wrote was a lie and maybe he would deserve a ban for that.

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Re: Re: [LTD] Legion90 - EU West

Postby sl4ck » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:07 am

Code: Select all

(08:46 / Allied) chiken: go furb herm
(08:51 / Allied) Kali-: go send
(08:54 / Allied) EGG_SACK_RAPE: i wont be able to furb herm
(08:57 / Allied) EGG_SACK_RAPE: prolly only furb
(09:20 / Allied) chiken: if they send
(09:23 / Allied) chiken: they also lose
(09:24 / Allied) chiken: 2 heals
(09:26 / Allied) chiken: so its all k
(09:39 / Allied) EGG_SACK_RAPE: if u say so
(09:45 / Allied) EGG_SACK_RAPE: im not convinced but lets pray

Thats 3 votes for the level 5 send. You later sold towers, your team had no way of covering your leaks. This + the fact that was your 2nd tk within 10 days made me ban you for 7 days.

Hello paschy90,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@paschy90
These users thanked the author sl4ck for the post:
Jay- (Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:17 pm)

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Re: [LTD] Legion90 - EU West

Postby FalenGa » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:23 am

No response. Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”