Thoughts

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Penn0r
Basic Tree

Thoughts

Postby Penn0r » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:37 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Penn0r
Realm/Gateway: US West
Why are you banned: Leaving legion TD
Why you should be unbanned: I take the bann, a bit long but nvm

Just wanted to explane me, cause i was a bit pissed.
In the starting phase a asked the guys in game how to setup the game mode so that i can choose a race, because i had never played the map online and i wanted to be ... productiv... with something i know. I tried the map in single player 3 times or so, so i knew some races.
So the guys told me just typ -a so it dose auto, with the version i tried it was set to all pick, in your version it is set to all phropet, i do not know the towers and how to combine wich with each other to get a good defense so all phropet is no choise for me.
So here i was with a builder i dont want because of said stuff of the "team" and dont having fun. So i left, because i play for fun.

And i think it would make more sense to set the mode to something where noobs can play with, if you want to play phropet or hybrid or random or what ever you can choose it for yourselfe and not the whole team.
To die is just a way of life

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Re: Thoughts

Postby sl4ck » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:00 pm

@Penn0r You did leave 3 consecutive games within the first 2 minutes, I am sure your team mates were pissed too.
If you dont type anything, the default mode will be chosen (all prophet). If you are red and want to choose a different mode than default, you need to announce it for everybody in the lobby, so everyone who doesnt want to play that particular mode has a chance to leave the lobby (just telling you that for your future games).
I guess -ap was the mode you were asking for.

If you want the default mode to get changed, post in the suggestion section of the forum, although I doubt you are going to have much success with that.

Please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Penn0r
Basic Tree

Postby Penn0r » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:29 pm

The only rule i violated was

Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.

maybe but only maby you could say this too

Do not ruin the game on purpose:

Penn0r
Basic Tree

Postby Penn0r » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:39 pm

Hi

is it maybe possible to reduce the bann like 5-6 hours? Wanna play som Pyro td, never gonna leave a game and never gonna touch legion td again.
Here in my time zone it is 21:41 in us its 15:41 my bann is till 20:54 us time...

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Postby sl4ck » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:13 am

Ban expired

Return to “Processed Appeals”