Zio reappeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Zio
Aura Tree

Zio reappeal

Postby Zio » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:18 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Zio.
Realm/Gateway: europe
Why are you banned: dodge
Why you should be unbanned: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=133518
I've improved a lot in the last weeks

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Re: Zio reappeal

Postby Panopticon » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:32 pm

PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Zio
Aura Tree

Postby Zio » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:50 pm

Ok it has been 2 weeks since I came here asking for a reconsideration over my ban.
I don't care about it anymore. It is clear to me that you are arrogant egocentric douchebags, enjoying the power by what is, even if that means showing no respect for those under your authority. You're simply enjoyning it no matter what.
You're probably gonna love this rant too. You will probably laugh at it, thats how you are, kind of sociopaths.
I'm not sure on what are the reasons you guys are like that, its hard to predict.
What am i going to do about it? Nothing, theres no fixing for that, specially over the internet. I can only hope that a small game community is the max authority you guys get, if not it sucks. badly for anyone below you.
But I'm not making this all about you, its about me too.
I've had my fair share of bad and toxic behaviour when i joined this community, i know and i'm not gonna deny it. Right before the ban i had improved a lot and was no more a toxic player. After I got banned , even being banned i still managed to dodge the ban again. Its not even hard to do that, you guys know it.
This time i'm a complete good member for the community. Help everyone, no swearing, no toxicity at all. Just another healthy member for this small community. I could still be just bypassing the ban, but i don't really want to do that.
Also i've got a lot into hero siege so the ban doen't reach me there. I didn't need you to unban me. Hell, i could simply be playing on BK bot instead. Its exactly the same game. It even has a bigger player base.
But here i am, asking for an unban, promissing and being a good member. Played a lot vs stacks on ltd. Getting better, teaching others and balancing games.
Doesn't matter, you all don't care. Its the taste of authority. I'm under it so i gotta suffer with it.
Now the custom game community is gonna get hit hard, and yet there you are, dismissing potentialy good members just because you love power
Keep it up guys, we'll see where that takes you. Hopefully not too far. Too bad, i'd like to see the community live and stand, but i don't wish you guys the same. Tbf i wish bad things for you guys.
You don't get to act all disrespectful and get wished the best. You get what you look for. Like I said, you are probably loving this read.
You can ban me now if thats what makes you guys feel better. You can hide my post so others don't see and yall act like that never happens. Im probably getting no answer after stating the truth like that.
Let me help you right there, but you could find it in your own. I have been playing on vocedesce@azeroth
I've had other accounts but i don't really remember the names. A lot of accounts actually.
here are some of the ips you didnt catch on your range. There are more i know, these are the ones i remembered to write down:

[redacted]

Go ahead and get more players from my city banned from your community, its not usual for my fellow citizen's to speak English so they probably don't even understand whats happening. They won't appeal thats for sure.
Peace, enjoy your authority.

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:08 pm

@Zio You do know your asking to be unbanned from a dodge ban, and if you wanted to be unbanned you werent supposed to dodge anymore. And seeing as you have kept dodging the ban with the account: vocedesce. That would just mean that the unban will be denied when the moderators have time to look at it, and you will have to wait out the ban (1 year)
What did snow white say when the dwarves saw her naked?
7-UP
https://www.facebook.com/TehLurdOfTehReingsOfficial/videos/710971672378120/

Zio
Aura Tree

Postby Zio » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:15 pm

I'm not sure if i made myself clear, i'm not asking for an unban anymore. Now its more like an "Ok, go ahead keep me banned".

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:18 pm

But when you were asking for an unban, you kept dodging... So an unban would never have happened.
What did snow white say when the dwarves saw her naked?
7-UP
https://www.facebook.com/TehLurdOfTehReingsOfficial/videos/710971672378120/

Zio
Aura Tree

Postby Zio » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:24 pm

@Stiff_maistar That sounds fair enough, how that justifies 2 weeks without a single word from admins? Like i said, its pure disrespect for the player base.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:21 pm

Zio wrote:I'm not sure if i made myself clear, i'm not asking for an unban anymore. Now its more like an "Ok, go ahead keep me banned".

Sounds good to me.

Denied.

Return to “Processed Appeals”