[dota] appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

monka5
Aura Tree

[dota] appeal

Postby monka5 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Your Warcraft III username: average
Realm/Gateway: entconnect
Why are you banned: bug abuse
Why you should be unbanned: Well i thought it wasnt a big deal if its your absolute last item when u sell it. Yes, not gona intentionally buy it and then insta-sell when im already 6 slotted cuz then it would clearly be abuse.. but why should i be stuck with an item that has run its course ultra late game when i can upgrade the slot... I always sell it as my last item if the game calls for it. Not buying it at all is also not a good option since its core on some heros/situtions. If u watch that game i actually changed alot of my items late late game not just linkens. Im sorry If selling linkens is a straight ban without question but it sucks having to be stuck with an item cuz the game glitches, or not having the option to buy it all. I thought it was more of a case by case scenario. Thanks if u do unban me although I do hope an exception is made towards some "glitches" that aren't even gamebreaking.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [dota] appeal

Postby BeerLord » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:40 pm

Since selling it at any time allows you to use 7 slots the timing of said sale is not relevant. Yes it sucks, but it's a glitch we have to deal with. Your options allow you to buy it but not sell it.

monka5
Aura Tree

Postby monka5 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:30 pm

Okay will not happen again. @BeerLord

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Thanks for coming to discuss this.
Unbanned.

Return to “Processed Appeals”