unban plz

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

DEVILHAND
Aura Tree

unban plz

Postby DEVILHAND » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:38 pm

Your Warcraft III username: devilhand
Realm/Gateway: uswest
Why are you banned: got booted and reported by a player.
Why you should be unbanned: i had to pick up my dad from hospital and when i got back i got booted by my team. if it someother irl stuff i can ignore and avoid getting booted.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: unban plz

Postby Unitil » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:50 pm

Understandably real life comes before games, however, AFKing for an excessive amount of time is against our rules.

Hello DEVILHAND,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@BeerLord @DEVILHAND

DEVILHAND
Aura Tree

Postby DEVILHAND » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:00 am

Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.
Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.

ok next time. i wont go or leave my keyboard even if it IRL stuff is emergency so that i wont get banned. to be honest i did not intentionally break the rule. it not my intend. as i had already stated in my appeal, i had to pick up my dad from hospital. and if u look my gaming history in ent bot and i NEVER break the rule unless IRL stuff come up.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:25 am

@DEVILHAND

Ban expired.

Return to “Processed Appeals”