unban asap please

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ludacris
Forest Walker

unban asap please

Postby ludacris » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:28 pm

Your Warcraft III username: ludacris
Realm/Gateway: asia
Why are you banned: afk
Why you should be unbanned: viewtopic.php?f=172&t=136731&p=528375&hilit=ludacris#p528375

First, i want to just say i did not hold anyone hostage with pr mode. I asked them if they want pr/ hybrid - no one wanted to game was normal mode.

I am sorry i was afk -> you can look up my games and see this has much improved, if you need me i`ll show specific examples. It was a bad accident that this happened, but i believe they just had personal vendetta against me:

(01:04 / All) guru87: we can wait like 1 minute maybe?
(01:10 / All) Charlotte: NO

Also, i do need to emphasize, i was right back when they kicked me, and i was ready to forgo their personal hate without much hard feelings. I will chose very carefully who i play with, and this will not happen again.
Last edited by ludacris on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeratul

Re: unban asap please

Postby Zeratul » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Link to the ban request - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=136731 - Given it's not your first time, how can the moderators trust that this won't happen again?

Hello @ludacris ,

Please link the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on the Wiki.

That way, ENT Moderators can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking to the rules, they will expect you to have read them. Cooperating with them will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Thanks in advance

@legiontdgrrr fyi

ludacris
Forest Walker

Postby ludacris » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:34 pm

Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.

It wasnt anything excessive, but still i apologize that this happened and no-one is obligated to wait 2 min for me.

also, you can check my games, this afk thing has much improved on me, as its shown not perfect yet, but i will further improve it so it doesnt happen again

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:09 pm

@ludacris idk really what too say , i already unban you two times for same reason
and now you do it again
i even check the lobby too see if you have sayd something about "wait" or "i will be afk 2 min" nothing
so i ask you , why shoud i unban you now again when 2 times you did the same thing?

thanks @Zeratul
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

ludacris
Forest Walker

Postby ludacris » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:40 pm

because as i told you i wont do it again. i`ll just join games when they are full wait in the lobby.

ludacris
Forest Walker

Postby ludacris » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:53 pm

and also i just want to mention, the only truth the reporter said in his ban req (and in-game for that matter) is that " so it took ages to get a game," it was late at night, lobby did take long time to form so i guess you can make a last exception

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:18 pm

@ludacris , this is the LAST time you will unbanned for afk
you sayd same things at me and Amnon
if it happens again , really don't bother appeal
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Appeals”