Unban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

WaffenSS2190
Basic Tree

Unban

Postby WaffenSS2190 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:00 am

Your Warcraft III username: WaffenSS2190
Realm/Gateway: azeroth/useast
Why are you banned: I got banned for hour glitching (troll and elves) https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11096479
Why you should be unbanned: Because as seen on the chat log the only reason i did it was bc the troll was going to suicide since he couldnt play properly. I told that to the admin and he ignored it and still banned me. The users aside me even questioned the admins actions. I wont ask please i stating a point why the reason i was banned is completely unreasonable.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: Unban

Postby Kappa » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:38 am

I see you have a longer than average/recent ban history. I will let @Merex decide how to handle the appeal. Please wait for his reply.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Previous history of house glitch, a very notable ban history, and yet when I confronted you & pinged you even - you still did it? Come on waffens, you have hundreds if not thousands of games in troll and elves. I know you know better than this. Your reasoning for exploiting is unjustified in this case, and it seems like you just tried to cover your ass last minute.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

WaffenSS2190
Basic Tree

Postby WaffenSS2190 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:11 pm

Kappa wrote:I see you have a longer than average/recent ban history. I will let @Merex decide how to handle the appeal. Please wait for his reply.

You let the person who banned me decide if i should be unbanned... great decision..... in the chat log u can see my reason to act the way i did. that round was over and not because of me. and Merex acts as impuslive as if i were going against him "pinging" is not like i did it repeatedly on that same match he kicked right away and banned me

Merex wrote:Previous history of house glitch, a very notable ban history, and yet when I confronted you & pinged you even - you still did it? Come on waffens, you have hundreds if not thousands of games in troll and elves. I know you know better than this. Your reasoning for exploiting is unjustified in this case, and it seems like you just tried to cover your ass last minute.

I wont waste my time with u... sucks they left you with the last word and lame too. Enjoy your stupidity reasoning for ban im sure ill be ban again for... well... your stupid reasoning for acting.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:59 pm

A shame, I thought an appeal from someone like you who plays BK in his time banned on ENT would actually make you recognize that these little things you and rady do here and there are wrong. Clearly, the only thing 'wrong' was myself in even trying to reason with you. Don't bother next time.

Denied.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Appeals”