Uther Ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Uther
Resource Storage

Uther Ban appeal

Postby Uther » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:32 am

Your Warcraft III username: Uther
Realm/Gateway: Entconnect
Why are you banned: this zeratul IS A MORON
Why you should be unbanned: holy shit this guy wouldnt draw for us when we had afk at level 1 like what a fucking guy????? HOW IS IT NOT A RULE TO DRAW IF AFK OR DC AT START LOL? has anyone else had problems with this guy I literally don't have a problem with anybody else and this zeratul moron smurfs and trys to tilt me everytime I play thousands of games of ent, only been banned twice over all my years BOTH ZERATUL LOL this guy is such a moron its like he gets satisfaction over trying to get people going also HIS TEAM started the votekick to kick him cause he wouldnt draw literally 2 of his teammates vote for him

Uther
Resource Storage

Re: Uther Ban appeal

Postby Uther » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:38 am

Oh yea I remember what ALL started it off, I asked very nicely for a pause for one minute and he wouldn't pause. He made the smart remark "not my problem" 25 sec before lvl 1, asked again, nope. lol... we had 3 different people pause it and he resumed EVERY time like a complete jack ass.. Then in his ban report exactly like last time he got me banned he doesn't show how he is a fucking tool at the start.

Uther
Resource Storage

Postby Uther » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:48 am

09:15 / Allied) ezuba: they just blew load
(09:19 / Allied) gingginghoging: this kid
(09:23 / Allied) N1996: -king
(09:34 / Allied) gingginghoging: ea
(09:36 / Allied) ezuba: and they think we are immo
(09:46 / Allied) buttstuffjr: dont use skill
(09:47 / Allied) N1996: -king
(09:51 / Allied) dropthebass: purp ill give you an ice troll for 7 but im not value anymore

OKAY IM SEEING ANOTHER BAN REQUEST FROM THIS KID NOW?? 4 day ban for me?? HELLO CHECK YOUR SHIT ENT... HOW DO I GET BANNED FOR STEALING GOLD WHEN THE CHAT SAYS THIS

Uther
Resource Storage

Postby Uther » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:01 am

(00:25 / All) K3T4R: await for green
(00:26 / Allied) dbcoopers2: teal
(00:26 / Allied) FightoDayo: I can build
(00:27 / All) Uther: 1 sec
(00:29 / Allied) FightoDayo: if you want to cross
(00:29 / Allied) dbcoopers2: -rolls
(00:31 / All) Allst4rz: he is cancer
(00:37 / All) Allst4rz: hes gonna keep going
(00:38 / All) Firelord.: not my problem.
(00:38 / All) Allst4rz: ahahahha
(00:41 / All) Allst4rz: AHAHAHHA
(00:44 / All) Allst4rz: THIS GUY
(00:53 / All) Uther: can you wait a minute?
(00:57 / All) Allst4rz: NO HE MUST WIN
(01:02 / Allied) FightoDayo: dont mix
(01:03 / Allied) FightoDayo: red
(01:04 / All) Allst4rz: 3v4
(01:05 / Allied) FightoDayo: jsut go turrets
(01:06 / All) Allst4rz: EZ
(01:08 / Allied) FightoDayo: -rolls
(01:17 / All) Firelord.: If you know ur gonna afk, simply leave the lobby.
(01:26 / All) Uther: !draw
(01:26 / All) Allst4rz: Player [Uther] has voted to draw the game. 5 more votes are needed to pass the draw vote.
(01:27 / All) K3T4R: !lms fire
(01:29 / Allied) Allst4rz: !draw
(01:29 / All) Allst4rz: Player [Allst4rz] has voted to draw the game. 4 more votes are needed to pass the draw vote.
(01:33 / Allied) dbcoopers2: !lms fire
(01:36 / All) Uther: Afk draw pls
(01:38 / All) K3T4R: lol no wonder he just a baddy wanting free elo
(01:40 / Allied) K3T4R: !draw
(01:40 / All) Allst4rz: Player [K3T4R] has voted to draw the game. 3 more votes are needed to pass the draw vote.
(01:43 / All) Allst4rz: yeah he trash
(01:46 / All) Allst4rz: saw it last game
(01:48 / All) Firelord.: Good, you can forfeit then.
(01:55 / Allied) dbcoopers2: we votekick him ?
(01:56 / All) Allst4rz: firelord
(02:00 / Allied) K3T4R: -rolls
(02:02 / All) Allst4rz: u got hiv today or something?
(02:04 / All) Allst4rz: whats ur problem?
(02:09 / Allied) K3T4R: pink could of ygg crossed
(02:09 / All) Firelord.: I got your mom, but thats a different story
(02:14 / Allied) Uther: i already pushed one
(02:17 / Allied) K3T4R: ahh
(02:31 / All) Uther: draw pls
(02:33 / All) Uther: its rules
(02:34 / All) Uther: !draw
(02:35 / All) Firelord.: Not rlty
(02:41 / Allied) K3T4R: !draw
(02:44 / All) Firelord.: but thanks for lying about the rules.
(02:44 / All) Uther: yea if there is a disconnect or afk at start
(02:47 / All) Uther: you have to draw
(02:57 / All) Allst4rz: dont bother
(03:05 / All) Allst4rz: teal is mentally challenged
(03:07 / All) Uther: ok ill remember when you guys want a draw :)
(03:10 / Allied) dbcoopers2: !votekick fire
(03:10 / All) Allst4rz: A votekick against player [Firelord.] has been started by player [dbcoopers2]. 5 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

Uther
Resource Storage

Postby Uther » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:03 am

literally look at the way he talks what a douche bag lol what kind of guy doesnt draw 3v4 and unpauses it every second when i ask nicely for a wait 1 min to see if afk comes back, like any other normal game would..

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:05 am

You lied about rules, and you participated in the votekick abuse - therefore you found urself reported, and banned.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=137430 & viewtopic.php?f=24&t=137411 @matdas fyi

Now if you're looking to be unbanned, i'd start by checking the wiki, read the rules, understand them and copy/paste the rules you believe you broke - that way, you might have a chance.

Also this doens't help you getting unbanned at all (reported your PM as well - no idea who you are tho, since this was the first time i reported you lol):

faggot xD
Sent: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:26 am
Recipient: Zeratul

holy shit man didnt u get me banned last time? your such a butt hurt little faggot you literally bait people to get banned lmfao

Uther
Resource Storage

Postby Uther » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:25 am

now this time i can actually go to the time stamps and not cherry pick the ones that make me look bad as you did this time and the time before.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:33 am

Ah k, had no idea you were the same kid from back then - my bad (on the other hand, and looking at it again, you definitely deserved that ban as well lols)

Anyways, the mods do review the replay before processing; Also would be nice if you edit and post everything in 1 post, else it looks messy and spammish.

now this time i can actually go to the time stamps and not cherry pick the ones that make me look bad as you did this time and the time before.

You were reported by 2 different persons, but i'll break it down for you about our game:

1) Unpausing isn't against the rules - it is a bad move (in my defense, i disliked your yellow player, since he keeps talking shit - yes the rest of you payed for him, basically), but not against the rules to unpause it
2) Drawing isn't mandatory (the rules you lied/refered about are regarding the leagues hosted by ENT, not public games)
3) Votekicking someone for unpausing or refusing to draw is not allowed

Now these 3 points, you can read more about it in the wiki, or not - your choice anyways, i'm done with you.

Have fun

Uther
Resource Storage

Postby Uther » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:41 am

Honestly, I don't even know why i'm so triggered about being banned I think its just because of the way you present yourself zeratul. you act like your an angel or some shit but your just an experienced troll lol this just confirms it.
1) Unpausing isn't against the rules - it is a bad move (in my defense, i disliked your yellow player, since he keeps talking shit - yes the rest of you payed for him, basically), but not against the rules to unpause it
2) Drawing isn't mandatory (the rules you lied/refered about are regarding the leagues hosted by ENT, not public games)
3) Votekicking someone for unpausing or refusing to draw is not allowed

So you just had to report me to eh? Just because I said its rules, fuck i typed it that fast i didn't even think about it and you gotta go through the trouble of banning me. really man? and you didnt get vote kicked, & ended up winning the game but hey lets just make some dudes probably quit playing on ent forever after showing 0 sportsmanship

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:39 am

@Uther

Zeratul and Matdas are both correct. Also, don't bring your flame here on ENT. Go ahead and read the rules on our Wiki and take a chill pill. You can make a new ban appeal when you've calmed down and actually understand the reasons your were banned that don't include:

Why are you banned: this zeratul IS A MORON

If you continue to act the way you have here, you will receive a forum ban and your appeals will be auto-denied.

Denied and processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”