ban appeal re

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

StiR
Basic Tree

ban appeal re

Postby StiR » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:07 am

Your Warcraft III username: StiR
Realm/Gateway: wc3 connect
Why are you banned: anti abuse no kick leaver
Why you should be unbanned: Thanks for the answer i am a lying, feels good. This is a bit free I feel, my first game was on 20/09/2018 so I should have known all the rules by then and make me be a lier to say i'm new. Feel so unfair man, I should have learn all the rules before playing and understand all the rules. Wow man I will shut my mouth, u don 't really care about what people say. make me so angry to have just this sad answer. nothing to do. Thanks for real, I will remenber my mistakes for sure now when u get 5 days ban for that. And will remenber each game for insult and everything wrong happens every games. That makes the game so good and a good community. @matdas

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: ban appeal re

Postby Unitil » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:07 am

Hello StiR,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@matdas @StiR
These users thanked the author Unitil for the post:
StiR (Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:32 am)

StiR
Basic Tree

Postby StiR » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:03 am

Antistuck
Cannot be used to delay or prevent units from teleporting to king with the intention to hide units or to aggro units away from king.

Votekick Rules
You are obligated to !votekick any player that has broken any of ENT's game ruining rules. If someone or several indicate that a particular player is game ruining, you, as a player in the game, are obligated to question/check about the situation/claim.
If a votekick is initiated to kick a visible game ruiner, all players are obligated to !yes.

I understand well this rules and will now not break them anymore. I appologize for that, mistakes happens, sorry.

StiR
Basic Tree

Postby StiR » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:07 am

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:01 pm

Ban expired.

Return to “Processed Appeals”