beerlord Zamarok

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

deech555
Aura Tree

beerlord Zamarok

Postby deech555 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:15 am

Your Warcraft III username: farmville.
Realm/Gateway: east
Why are you banned: for greifing, and lanya glitch
Why you should be unbanned: did beerlord even see my comment i said mouse ran out of batteries. why the heck would i stop playing in the middle of the game. The funny thing beerlord is i posted multiple bans on people for ruining yet u dont even ban them. people breaking items only get a 3 day ban, feeding couriers. And now because ur friend ''zamarok'' post a ban u quickly rush to do it. what kinda favoritism shit is that. i am not repicking lanya when zamarok is stacking with 2 other players. thats giving gold advantage.

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: beerlord Zamarok

Postby Astros » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:42 am

Not only are you a nuisance who relieves himself by talking trash in-game, you try your best to annoy and ruin games as much as possible. In regards to Beerlord, I had to recover my Discord account just so I could tell him to check the ban request on you and have it processed. You joined a game and kept leaving at countdown because you've got nothing better to do but as I've said, annoy others.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:49 am

I read your comment plus all of your other trashy foul mouthed juvenile ones to boot. If i dont ban people you post for ruining then that means they werent ruining. Not funny at all. Pretty straightforward. Now, if you want to discuss an appeal, please start with taking responsibility for your actions and your behavior.

deech555
Aura Tree

Postby deech555 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:04 am

being banned 5 extra days for greifing when i wasnt, go check replay i said my mouse stopped working and asked them to votekick me. U didnt even check replay and ban me. as for lanya glitch its arem mode and not apem that deserves a 5 day ban?. Ive posted a ban on a person that stopped playing maybe at min 30, sold all his items and massed iron wood branches in base. Ive kept checking for 2 weeks and he wasn't banned. thats maybe like 3 weeks ago. and this has happend multiple times with many others players ruining.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:08 am

I never ban people without watching the replay.
Last chance, stop making this about me, or I will deny it.

deech555
Aura Tree

Postby deech555 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:15 am

I trashtalk stackers and bad players because i cant tolerate them. as for my action i think a 3 day ban would be suitable for not repicking lanya in arem.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:36 am

IMO, the ban is warranted because you seem to have a lack of care as to whether your actions affect others or not. It's not the first nor will it be the last. Maybe I should start a ban request for you leaving/joining numerous times to prevent a game from starting as well. It's one of many things you do to amuse yourself at the expense of others. Decreasing your ban duration will do nothing if you're not willing to change. All you've done was defend your action and make excuses. What have you stated thus far assures anyone that you're willing to follow the rules?
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

deech555
Aura Tree

Postby deech555 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:15 am

okay i apologize and i am sorry and i wont do it again please unban.

zcclark
Forest Walker

Postby zcclark » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:29 am

@deech555 lol its not that simple to get unbanned, poor farmville. Let me save the mods sometime, you need to quote from the ent rules of those you broke, and copy paste in this thread. Then you apologize sincerely that you are sorry you broke rules and ruined game for others and you promise that you will not break those rules in the future(hopefully you do keep your promises). Then the mods review it and if they think you truly recognized your mistakes, they will unban you.

deech555
Aura Tree

Postby deech555 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:11 am

Rules I have broken.

Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.
Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.
Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.

alright i sincerly apologize for insulting players and flaming zamrok even though he is a stacker and any other players in the past. The term goodluckhavefun(GLHF) was invented for a reason, So that a player shows respect towards his teamates and opponents, while seriously enjoying each game that is played. I regret that my actions and lack of respect have caused individuals to have a less enjoyable gaming experience. My toxic behaviour is not acceptable under any circumstance. Whether my team are noobs or the other team is stacking. I have been called everyname in the book autistic, retarded, an idiot...etc. I am seriously sorry to all the admins whose time I wasted for taking the time to watch the replay and ban me. My behaviour is not acceptable under any circumstance. Respect is earned and i have certainly earned non. So i promise not to break any rules again.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:12 am

Unbanned.

Return to “Processed Appeals”