admin abuse

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

donotpingme
Forest Walker

admin abuse

Postby donotpingme » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:04 pm

Your Warcraft III username: donotpingme
Realm/Gateway: ent connect
Why are you banned: selling towers in cross
Why you should be unbanned: I sold some and rebuilt after red attempted to ruin the entire game. This is the same person who others asked be banned in the same game which is easy to see in chat. Yet you chose to ban me?

(05:21 / All) Burvis: we have red who crossed and build wyvern in cross and fucked all up
(05:24 / All) Burvis: pls draw guys
(05:28 / All) Burvis: hes trolling and be banned

(07:12 / Allied) Burvis: fuck u red
(07:17 / Allied) Burvis: u are piece of shit
(08:02 / All) Burvis: the red ruined all

I also want to point out that an admin claimed to have reviewed this game chat and did not ban red as a result. Who is the one who submitted for the ban. http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 582094.w3g
in round one he insisted I val in a cross and then dropped a wyv in the delay position and then laughed about it. I shifted my build which I am allowed to do. He trolled the entire game and an admin viewed this and decided I should be banned in a game that was drawn? He lied in the ban request it was not drawn he forced us into a ff. So who is the admin who is claiming they reviewed this game? I did not sell all? And you obviously did not review the game. Is this where the admin copies and pastes the rule to me?

road-kill
Forest Walker

Re: admin abuse

Postby road-kill » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:22 pm

This is the wrong place for this post...

forward this to complaint section..

viewforum.php?f=10

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:24 pm

road-kill wrote:This is the wrong place for this post...

forward this to complaint section..

viewforum.php?f=10

This is the correct place for this post as I am presently banned over this. Which should be rectified right away should it not? Despite the obvious "error" you don't see anyone scrambling to rectify it do you? So with every tick tock of a view without an admin responding or taking action you know just how fair and impartial things are around here.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:47 pm

I did see the replay. You agreed to cross and then sold your unit later because you thought the cross was bad. Selling the unit at that point loses a lot of gold and you both leaked hard. Just because you disagree with the build doesn't mean you should back out on something you agreed to when selling is detrimental. Given the impact on the game I banned you 1 day as a warning.

Will let someone else process this.

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:48 pm

You refuse to state any action against red or his contribution to my action. I sold one unit and rebuilt immediately using all available gold on the new line. There is no rule for bad decision making. You also refuse to respond to the repeated attempts by red to continue disruption in the same game. As clearly stated by his other team mates. And you implied I "thought" the cross was bad.. show me which scenario when agreeing to a incomer position results in you building a wyv in round one. That act was the team kill. Under his scenario I gained 120 gold as the val in a cross in round one. Explain how you expected that to proceed? While the other team players also protested and he mockingly laughed. Share his response for us admin.
(02:04 / Allied) Burvis: this is not how u cross
(02:06 / Allied) Burvis: omfg
(02:07 / Allied) Burvis: wyvern
(02:10 / Allied) Burvis: .....
(02:26 / Allied) anchovyburger: lol
(02:35 / Allied) donotpingme: wtf
(02:37 / Allied) anchovyburger: did u check ur bank account today?
02:51 / Allied) anchovyburger: ??
(02:55 / Allied) donotpingme: why did you build a wyv
(03:05 / Allied) donotpingme: you stole all my gold
(03:08 / Allied) anchovyburger: blue
(03:16 / Allied) anchovyburger: its new verion
(03:21 / Allied) donotpingme: no
(03:28 / Allied) donotpingme: its not how you cross
(03:28 / Allied) anchovyburger: y it is
(03:35 / Allied) anchovyburger: do u know how to across?
(03:50 / Allied) anchovyburger: say buy to
(03:54 / Allied) donotpingme: yes and you do too
Last edited by donotpingme on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

road-kill
Forest Walker

Postby road-kill » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:55 pm

Please @quetra lock this until someone else reviews it.

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:01 am

road-kill wrote:Please @quetra lock this until someone else reviews it.

What is your personal interest in preventing me from responding? And at this point how many people really need to review this to see what is going on? Seriously if you play the game explain what rule I violated? I sold one tower and repositioned.

At the top of the column it says if you believe you have been banned unfairly.

Doesn't this fit the textbook definition as you are trying desperately to ban me on a tech while refusing to respond to red who must be reeeeal close to you.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:07 am

You refuse to state any action against red or his contribution to my action. I sold one unit and rebuilt immediately using all available gold on the new line. There is no rule for bad decision making. You also refuse to respond to the repeated attempts by red to continue disruption in the same game. As clearly stated by his other team mates. And you implied I "thought" the cross was bad.. show me which scenario when agreeing to a incomer position results in you building a wyv in round one. That act was the team kill. Under his scenario I gained 120 gold as the val in a cross in round one. Explain how you expected that to proceed? While the other team players also protested and he mockingly laughed. Share his response for us admin.

Let's start with the obvious, which is, you agreed to cross - The admin knows, you know, i know, and everyone knows that in a cross, 1 builds and the other incomes: If i saw someone with his w/l asking me to cross, id make sure he knew what he was asking for (aka confirm and ask him to delay properly with t1 or t2, depending on units, tell him to push, etc.) - You're not obliged to do it, but the moment you accept to cross, its your responsability to work in team with him

After he built the wyvern (which was a late build - you had no time to tell him to sell, and rebuild since it was 5 secs before round start, but again, you never said anything earlier either, so 50/50 fault here), round 1 continues until round 2 starts, where you decided to sell ur units and build on ur side, completely killing what was left of the game - Judging by your units, you could have asked red to sell that wyvern, make a few t1's or t2's to completely delay (given you had lost gold), and compensate for round 3, but nope - you sold ur units, teamkilling your lane, and your team, thus making your ban fair and legitimate imo.

And you also happen to create conflicts everywhere (everyone knows your history).

TL;DR - The warning ban is fair, legitimate and you're lucky Quetra decided to give you 1 day, considering your ban history, so honestly, look at the replay, see what your actions did, and try to think if you could have done something different - You will come to the same conclusion as everyone who watches the replay does, which is you could have tried to work the situation, instead of selling/rebuilding ending in teamkill

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:08 am

There is no rule for bad decision making

I sold some and rebuilt after red attempted to ruin the entire game.

(05:21 / All) Burvis: we have red who crossed and build wyvern in cross and fucked all up

So why quote this to insinuate that his bad decision making was team killing if you think it can't be?

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:09 am

You saw the chat where he was insisting this was his build as we protested all through round one and he refused to sell it during round two which is when I sold the lod and moved back. You don't agree with my choice of moves cry me a river there is no rule about that. But there is rules about what red did yet you still refuse to acknowledge it.
Last edited by donotpingme on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

road-kill
Forest Walker

Postby road-kill » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:10 am

@zeratul how about we leave it for @merex to deal with this, Let the big boys deal with it.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:11 am

donotpingme wrote:You saw the chat where he was insisting this was his build as we protested all through round one and he refused to sell it during round two which is when I sold the lod and moved back. You don't agree with my choice of moves cry me a river there is no rule about that. But there is rules about what red did you you still refuse to acknowledge it.

So what rule did red actually violate? Now you got me curious (Please quote the exact rule you believe he broke - from the ENT Wiki, that is)

Regarding you, i got a couple at least:

Do not ruin the game on purpose:

Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).

3 - Given how you sold/rebuilt your towers, and killed both your lanes, we can assume you suicided your lane on purpose, thus affecting the game negatively
Do not feed or suicide on purpose which negatively affects the game.

4 - By selling your units, and rebuilding on your side, killing the cross - you clearly refused to cooperate
Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable.

5 - This one is stretching a thin line, but it also applies - since you refused to build in cross (after accepting to do it), thus teamkilling
Refusing to build in attempt to teamkill.

So as you can see, i got at least 5 possible scenarios where your actions fit
Last edited by Zeratul on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:16 am

Zeratul wrote:
donotpingme wrote:You saw the chat where he was insisting this was his build as we protested all through round one and he refused to sell it during round two which is when I sold the lod and moved back. You don't agree with my choice of moves cry me a river there is no rule about that. But there is rules about what red did you you still refuse to acknowledge it.

So what rule did red actually violate? Now you got me curious (Please quote the exact rule you believe he broke - from the ENT Wiki, that is)

Regarding you, i got a couple at least:

Do not ruin the game on purpose:

Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).

3 - Given how you sold/rebuilt your towers, and killed both your lanes, we can assume you suicided your lane on purpose, thus affecting the game negatively
Do not feed or suicide on purpose which negatively affects the game.

4 - By selling your units, and rebuilding on your side, killing the cross - you clearly refused to cooperate
Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable.

sorry about the delay I have the game in my downloads folder but when I bring up the replay it only gives me the option of seeing last game. There was actual several instances if I remember and I want to list them by time stamp. Is there a game folder I am supposed to put the replay file in?
Last edited by donotpingme on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

road-kill
Forest Walker

Postby road-kill » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:16 am

i dont think this guy can handle zeratul, please lock until reviewed.

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:19 am

road-kill wrote:i dont think this guy can handle zeratul, please lock until reviewed.

So you all are saying that you can find fault in my actions while stating that red did nothing wrong? How is that anything but willful ignorance? And you refused to address where you all believe a wyv is not a lane steal as a quick drop as a delay with no time to respond. You are stating that we will do everything your little friends want or you will ban. And if they stick you in a bad game that is doomed to fail you better just follow along like a good little bitch.

Return to “Processed Appeals”