BAN APPEAL, Unfair ban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

paschy90
Aura Tree

BAN APPEAL, Unfair ban

Postby paschy90 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:30 am

Your Warcraft III username: Legion90
Realm/Gateway: Wc3Connect
Why are you banned: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=137052
Why you should be unbanned: 1 Month ago, Missclick on lvl 1, banned cause of human mistake in 1 out of 100 games.

I have played over 100 Games since it happened and havent had one ban request since then (You can check it here https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=legion90). It was obviously an mess up and i did my best after it happened. And now i get banned for something that happened 1 month ago for 5 days? The guy who wanted me to get banned for 1 missclick at lvl 1 he even said that i did good afterwards. Also i sold my lane cause i was dead and team needed push. Can you please unban me?
Last edited by paschy90 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

paschy90
Aura Tree

Re: BAN APPEAL, Unfair ban

Postby paschy90 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:38 am

I still can`t believe it. 1 Missclick means 5 days ban? The !ff i did was just meant as banter since i did it right after the messup. Dark had an horrible game before and tried flaming me for it, so i just ignored him to keep an peaceful atmosphere.It even says that you should not flame back and just ignore them instead. I didn`t do anything wrong here besides that missclick that can happen. I even said at lvl 1 that i would suicide my roll. It never happened before or after again, i learned from it. I don`t even remember how it happened. It was probably cause i was typing or i canceled a wisp and clicked it 2 times what made me do 1 reg. Anyway i have proven in over 100 games after it that it was 1 messup. I don`t deserve it

Also the admin that has banned me, did ban 22 People in 1 hour. Maybe he didnt check everything. Ludacris likes getting people banned for literally everything. I have checked some other ban requests he tried pulling of. Really this is just incredible unfair.

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:41 pm

I just read the rules and the only thing that i did wrong was the banter meant !ff I did. On 1 side I understand that it should only be done when the game is lost, but on the other side I have seen it a few times already that it was done as an joke. Like when someone has a lane that leaks hard when getting wars on lvl1, in multiple funny banter conversations etc. Anyway I didn’t mean it in an bad way and if it’s not allowed in any kind of situation besides when the game is already lost then I won’t do it again. At the end this is an competitive game where you should also have some fun. The miss lick was an normal human mistake that can happen to anyone and i fully can’t accept that this is a reason to be banned for.

Okay i just saw that it’s only abuse when it goes threw. So now I really have no idea why I got banned for an normal human mistake and I for sure can’t find anything in the rules that say I deserve a 5 days ban or a ban in general.

@Quetra

eld3r
Armored Tree

Postby eld3r » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:52 pm

I just noticed this is just a Joke here as a ban. Who the Hell is This Admin? Doing a bad Job, Some other Admin should check the Ban Appeals!

paschy90
Aura Tree

Postby paschy90 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:03 pm

no admin is looking at this since 1 day. Really good.

@beerlord, @legiontdgrrr or @Unitil maybe you can check this.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:46 pm

If the people complaining here had checked the actual replay, you'd see the reason he was banned 5 days is because he sold all his units on 9.

Denied.

Return to “Processed Appeals”