BAN APPEAL 2nd Opinion ASAP

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

paschy90
Aura Tree

BAN APPEAL 2nd Opinion ASAP

Postby paschy90 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:58 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Legion90
Realm/Gateway: Wc3Connect
Why are you banned: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=137761
Why you should be unbanned: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=137761

This is belong ridiculous now. The reason for my ban is cause i sold my units at lvl 10 (950 val) for more push which is one of the most used strategy's in ltd +1200 and i got a 5 days ban for it. The admin said that we should look at the replay cause i sold my units on 9 which is a lie. First of all maybe he should look at the replay cause i sold my units on 10, since i had no chance holding and my lane was dead. I stated on lvl 1 that i would suicide (become a dead lane). I sold my lane on 10 to have faster leaks and for more push. This is not a ban reason in any king of way. Since when is selling units for more push at lvl 9 or 10 an ban reason? This is really frustrating. I feel like i am having an discussion with an legion mega player that never even plays the game. This feels like an admin abuse and i cant believe this is actually not getting any attention by other admins.
Last edited by paschy90 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

paschy90
Aura Tree

Re: BAN APPEAL 2nd Opinion ASAP

Postby paschy90 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:58 pm

ludacris
Forest Walker

Postby ludacris » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:12 pm

i really dont like when people use my name and lie.

yes i did post legion90 was having improved attitude. however that was a cheat - as soon as i posted that and supported him, he just started to straight ignore me afterwards :) and i see he even try to use my support in his previous appeal. thats some sort of new low.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:39 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11545563

[*]You sent a militia before round 2 began - Yes, you needed that 1g, but you could have announced it (instead of just sending it)
[*]You upped king reg during round 2, following by a !ff - i doubt that was a mistake, given your ff type right after
[*]You sold everything during round 10 - True, you woulnd't hold shit (if you killed the sends, it would be luck), however you dind't rly announce it, besides "looking forward to another trash suicide game", you could have discussed/announced it properly (instead of just selling) - I wont call it tk, but rather lack of communication.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11545516

Code: Select all

25:18 <Legion90> 0x19: Select subgroup: [Town], 0x0000153F0000153F
 25:18 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Regeneration] (flags: 0x0040)
 25:19 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Regeneration] (flags: 0x0040)
 25:19 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Regeneration] (flags: 0x0040)
 25:20 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Regeneration] (flags: 0x0040)
 25:20 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Regeneration] (flags: 0x0040)
 25:21 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Regeneration] (flags: 0x0040)
 25:21 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Regeneration] (flags: 0x0040)
 25:22 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Regeneration] (flags: 0x0040)
 25:23 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Regeneration] (flags: 0x0040)
 25:23 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Regeneration] (flags: 0x0040)
 25:24 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Regeneration] (flags: 0x0040)
 25:24 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Regeneration] (flags: 0x0040)
 25:25 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Attack] (flags: 0x0040)
 25:26 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Attack] (flags: 0x0040)
 25:26 <Legion90> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Attack] (flags: 0x0040)

You did up king attack on 11, again you call it missclick (2 games, 2 missclicks? Can happen, whoever i find it hard since A and R are not that close on the keyboard)

Also it wasn't long ago that you were banned -
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=131736 ->Juggling king (July)
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=133501 -> TK / Refusing to cooperate (August)

So you're another example where the ban system is clearly not making you learn at all (since you keep getting banned for similar reasons) - all your bans are recent, and the 2nd one is almost related to your recent ban

tl;dr - Ban was fair, acknowledge your actions (which you never did so far, even in previous requests), and learn from it: Now i suggest checking the wiki, reading the rules, understand them, and copy/paste the rule(s) you violated, and cooperate with the moderators, if you expect a positive result (else you won't go far with this appeal).

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:49 pm

The reason for my ban was cause of the selling units. Idk if you read my replies or the reply of the admin in the on top linked topic but seems like you didn’t. I don’t use keyboard for anything besides switching fast from town hall, worker and king. Switching fast and then panic clicking cause you think you will lose a heal can result in missclicks yes. I tried to communicate a lot during that game, telling red
Multiple times he should stay 7/2 cause he had the best chances on holding 10, but he didn’t listen and went 7/5. Also he was afk during an crucial moment. Anyway this isn’t an ban reason and it has nothing to do with the bans I received this year. Also between my last ban and now I probably played 500 games. You should not judge on time, rather judge on games played. Anyway the reason for my ban is admin abuse and not knowing the actual strategy’s of the game.

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:52 pm

I didn’t violate any rules and selling at lvl 10 or before for more push is an well known strategy and for sure not a ban reason. This is ridiculous

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:55 pm

legion90 wrote:The reason for my ban was cause of the selling units. Idk if you read my replies or the reply of the admin in the on top linked topic but seems like you didn’t. I don’t use keyboard for anything besides switching fast from town hall, worker and king. Switching fast and then panic clicking cause you think you will lose a heal can result in missclicks yes. I tried to communicate a lot during that game, telling red
Multiple times he should stay 7/2 cause he had the best chances on holding 10, but he didn’t listen and went 7/5. Also he was afk during an crucial moment. Anyway this isn’t an ban reason and it has nothing to do with the bans I received this year. Also between my last ban and now I probably played 500 games. You should not judge on time, rather judge on games played. Anyway the reason for my ban is admin abuse and not knowing the actual strategy’s of the game.

Actually, your ban is related to everything reported on those links: And while i can give you the benefit of doubt (with that explanation) regarding the round 11 king upgrades, same doens't occur on the 1st game, where you upgrade king and instantly typed !ff.

Well, your "cooperation" remains exactly the same as your previous appeals:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=137761

Why you should be unbanned: Do mods look at the replays?

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=133657

Also the admin that has banned me, did ban 22 People in 1 hour. Maybe he didnt check everything. Really this is just incredible unfair.

And now viewtopic.php?f=7&t=137850

This feels like an admin abuse and i cant believe this is actually not getting any attention by other admins.

I got a secret for you - the world isn't against you.

Anyways, gl (not) getting unbanned

PS: Yes, i'm not a moderator, so you will get your 2nd opinion from a different moderator as requested, but i woulnd't expect miracles when 3 different persons see your mistakes (the one who reported you, 1 moderator, and 1 ex-moderator), except yourself

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:03 pm

Mistakes yes, like every player does. But for sure not ban reasons. Maybe you can list me a rule that I have violated clearly in that game. The admin that got me banned said that the ban reason is for something made up by himself. I didn’t break any rules by selling for more push. I communicated it at lvl 1 that I would end up suiciding.

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:08 pm

But it is funny that you are defending an admin for the reason of getting me banned by listing everything else besides the actual reason which he stated clearly, which isn’t an reason to get banned for and the cherry on top is the duration of 5 days. He banned me 5 days for selling units on 9 which is a clearly wrong decision cause it’s not breaking rules and is an known strategy. It’s not fair and just admin abuse.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:11 pm

legion90 wrote:Mistakes yes, like every player does. But for sure not ban reasons. Maybe you can list me a rule that I have violated clearly in that game. The admin that got me banned said that the ban reason is for something made up by himself. I didn’t break any rules by selling for more push. I communicated it at lvl 1 that I would end up suiciding.

Again, as i mentioned, your selling wasn't tk imo, but lack of communication yes - All you said was "looking forward to another trash suicide game", which is a meh communication

But hey, no problem:

Do not ruin the game on purpose:

Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable.

Refusing to cooperate by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.

All 3 apply in your case, given your actions in these 2 games

On a sidenote - You mentioned you don't use your keyboard (besides switching from town hall, worker and king), but here you mentioned, you did use it to shift - viewtopic.php?f=24&t=131736 , so you only use your keyboard shortcuts when it's convenient, or...?

EDIT:
But it is funny that you are defending an admin for the reason of getting me banned by listing everything else besides the actual reason which he stated clearly, which isn’t an reason to get banned for and the cherry on top is the duration of 5 days. He banned me 5 days for selling units on 9 which is a clearly wrong decision cause it’s not breaking rules and is an known strategy. It’s not fair and just admin abuse.

I'm not defending him, i actually reviewed both games from my perspective, and my opinion is in agreement with his (regarding the ban itself, since i'm sure his decision isn't just related to selling the towers - but given how you instantly call admin abuse every appeal, i don't blame him for denying it) - If you call that defending an admin, then that's on you

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:19 pm

If I am on king I use shift yes. But it’s not often the case.
I didn’t ruin the game on purpose?
Where did I refuse to cooperate? :) the only person that didn’t cooperate in both those games was the person that got me banned lol. I didn’t send alone. I thought we would lose a heal in the previous game and instead of upping reg more than attack, I upped the wrong thing. Which is a mistake and not a ban reason. In the Game after I misslicked on lvl 2 and upped reg. I will say it again cause you seem to ignore it. The admin said: I got banned for 5 days cause of selling units on lvl 9. These were 2 different types of missclicking. The one before was more of an mistake by myself than an actual missclick.

Edit: it is admin abuse when someone gets banned for a self made up rule.

Maybe he just did a mistake 2 times now. All of the things that you call out being a ban reason are just normal mistakes that happen and I learned from it. I have played over 100 games after and nothing similar happened afterwards.
Last edited by legion90 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:23 pm

Well, i got nothing else to add - In all 3 bans, you called admin abuse, and in all 3, you keep blaming everyone else (the player who reported you, the moderator who banned you),except yourself, and last but not least, in all 3, you never acknowledged anything.. I see a pattern here, you don't, so nothing left to say (even after looking at the 2 replays again, my opinion remains the same)

Gl with the appeal anyways :p

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:28 pm

Zeratul wrote:Well, i got nothing else to add - In all 3 bans, you called admin abuse, and in all 3, you keep blaming everyone else (the player who reported you, the moderator who banned you),except yourself, and last but not least, in all 3, you never acknowledged anything.. I see a pattern here, you don't, so nothing left to say (even after looking at the 2 replays again, my opinion remains the same)

Gl with the appeal anyways :p

The bans I received before this were acceptable at the end. But this is not acceptable, not a ban reason and for sure not for 5 days.

You are telling lies. I never called admin abuse ever before. I just comment on it and telling my pov. Is that calling for admin abuse? Why are you telling lies now?

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:28 am

You have a history of throwing games, why should i believe you did this any of this without any malicious intent?

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:15 am

matdas wrote:You have a history of throwing games, why should i believe you did this any of this without any malicious intent?

I believe you picked the wrong word here. Going from my other 2 bans i received I think i had an big part of losing the game and I learned from those mistakes and they didn’t happen again.My ent record shows 1050 games in 1 year and i have received 3 ban requests. Which is 0,28%. I never in any kind of way tried to throw on purpose or didn’t try to win. These king ups I did in these 2 games never happened before and never happened after again. I was probably a bit tired or whatever it was just 2 mistakes that can happen. I am not sure what you mean with throwing though? I stated I wanted to suicide at lvl 1 and I fully did it at lvl 10 since It benefited my team the most there. We had fast leaks on 10, since red pushed 7/5 and didn’t listen to my advice staying 7/2 cause he was the best holder, it was the best I could have done. Having fast leaks 1 lane on 10 avoids you getting 10-11 bosses at the same at the king. Like that you are guaranteed to max get 9 bosses arriving at the same time and you can finish of the other 3 easy that arrived earlier. Also I had the most time to push during this duration. I was able to use all my gold for push till the lvl has ended and after the lvl ended I was able to push even more with the gold I received from it. Selling before 9 would have made me lose 250 gold and selling after 10 would have made me lose atleast 2 LJ and probably 1 king heal more. Since pushing after arena really often doesn’t benefit you. It was a really bad team play in general since darkknight was being annoying and I had to ignore him what made everything harder. No I never intentionally throwed a game in my life, not in this game and also not in the main game I compete in named rocket league. I am a fair player and accepted the other 2 bans without trying to appeal them. But this one is just unfair and I have been banned for 2 days now without breaking any rules.

EDIT: Throwing would have been keeping the gold and not spending it. What I didn’t do. You can see in the chat that I wrote gg. It was because red went 7/5 and I wasn’t sure if we would live 10 and it frustrated me that he didn’t listen even though he had hydra + locks and was by far the best holder. So I Yeah selling and pushing was the best solution in that scenario. If he would have stayed 7/2 I would have done the same but would have not wrote gg for sure. In general i could have tried to communicate a bit better that game. But when you were tilted from one. Player the previous game and he tilts you again the game after + getting bad rolls back and forth mistakes usually happen and your communication starts going a bit down. I did unignore him later on even though I had every right to keep him ignored and tried my best to win that game, but he ignored my advice so that frustrated me
As well. I still wasn’t toxic and tried my best in that situation. In the previous game I also did the best I can and played well.
My only mistake there were 3 wrong king ups during lvl 11 cause I thought we would lose a heal there which made me panic up. This is an unfair ban and the duration is disgusting.

@matdas

Return to “Processed Appeals”