unfair ban abuse

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

rocket_punch
Basic Tree

unfair ban abuse

Postby rocket_punch » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:58 pm

Your Warcraft III username: rocket_punch
Realm/Gateway: wc3connect
Why are you banned: he requested ban for team kill but i haven't.
Why you should be unbanned: he has been trolling all game and ruining. his appeal is manipulated for only part he seem to be innocent, but he paid too little than what he has done all game. he's been watching team die all game and team got mad for his ruining for waiting last hits only.
his report is abuse. i claim that he need to ban longer period of time for that manipulation and ruining game.
you got wrong one to ban. if i did teamkill for not blowing my mines, circling around teamfight with axe, waiting team dying, joining for last hit kills only 33:29~34:00. you can call that ruining and TEAMKILL
also watch. 14:37, 15,47. if you still want to punish me for not helping a person never help team for his own good, nothing to say anymore. but did not do more than what he did in return.
viper[username:padokais] intentionally bring natural creeps to techies mines to ruin game. around 15 min. this game was ruined in the beginning.

rocket_punch
Basic Tree

Re: unfair ban abuse

Postby rocket_punch » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:33 am

you did refuse to help team for all game and circling around until team die for last hit like hyena, intentionally ruined and blame whole game for shit-talking complaining where i place mines. it all started from you. and you picked the short moment you want to cry. good manipulation.. you deserve what I did for how you play early 35 minutes because its just same as what you did for rest of team. But thanks for letting me have my productive life for 2 days :) and you will be reported and watched from other people and keep ruin your life with this game. thanks.
haha... waiting for team dying was your play whole game. what a joke. poor selfish kid. should maybe open a youtube channel how ent gaming protect ruiner.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:02 pm

@rocket_punch

A wrong doesn't make a right. You admit to purposely not playing in order to get back at another player. That is called intentional gameruining/griefing which is bannable. You are free to make a ban request against another player but you are not free to purposely ruin the game further. Ban appeals are about focusing on your own mistakes not throwing the blame at others.

Code: Select all

(51:49 / All) Rocket_Punch: !is die axe
(52:03 / All) Rocket_Punch: told u
(52:08 / All) Rocket_Punch: not for axe :D

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:24 am

Ban expired.

Return to “Processed Appeals”