Afk :(

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

JqcC
Resource Storage

Afk :(

Postby JqcC » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:42 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Jqcc
Realm/Gateway: Entconnect
Why are you banned: Afk on level 6
Why you should be unbanned: Sorry m8s, I know its annoying as hell for players in game. Im sorry about it but I forgot I was in a game hehe. Can I appeal it or do I have to be banned :/ = :) ?
These users thanked the author JqcC for the post:
gurjop (Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:52 pm)

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: Afk :(

Postby Jabba41 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:45 pm

How can you forget youre in a game when youre playing it ? lmao
These users thanked the author Jabba41 for the post:
Merex (Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:47 pm)
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

JqcC
Resource Storage

Postby JqcC » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:51 pm

I was tapped out and was watching The fellowship of the ring clips on youtube.. But yes fucked up, Forgive me my lord :)

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:33 pm

@JqcC

Hello JqcC,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

JqcC
Resource Storage

Postby JqcC » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:39 pm

Do not abuse votekick, !draw, or !ff.
Drawing is a mere vote and not mandatory. You must have a legitimate reason to draw: for example, a player has left the game, or the mode was unannounced.
To !ff the game must evidently be lost.
Do not pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay. Do not save the game.
Do not spam during games (chat, ping, etc.).
Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.
Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.
Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.
Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode or if there is no known default mode, announce the mode in lobby or vote ingame/in lobby.
Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned/to force them to do something they are not obligated to such as !draw.
Do not dodge your bans. Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on another account, often by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offense equal to maphacking.
The use of any utility that hides your real IP (proxies/vpns, etc.).
The use of any utility (FCD, maphack, stream sniping, etc.) that gives you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a heavy ban.
Do not multibox. Using two computers/two accounts to be in one (and the same) game as one human being is not allowed.
Do not impersonate any Enterprise Gaming authority (be it a staff member or our bot).
Do not threaten or mock community members and do not ddos or dox them.

I know rules was a mistake

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:56 pm

@JqcC

Please be more attentive to the game rather than YouTube in the future, however, I do understand how captivating those LOTR clips can be!

Approved.

Return to “Processed Appeals”