Just curious about this ban , please check

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

PwnageFactor
Resource Storage

Just curious about this ban , please check

Postby PwnageFactor » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:28 am

Your Warcraft III username: PwngeFactor
Realm/Gateway: w3 connect
Why are you banned: i have no idea, i wasn't banned 2 hours ago and i didn't even play for 10 hours .
Why you should be unbanned: it says draw abuse on my profile. i tried to find this ban request on forums but couldn't find it. i have no idea why i am banned . i didn't even play for 10 hours and i wasn't banned 2 hours ago. can you tell me which game i did draw abuse ? just curious , if i did it don't take this as a ban appeal . i just wonder the game .

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: Just curious about this ban , please check

Postby Kappa » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:37 am

@PwnageFactor

Here is the topic regarding your ban: viewtopic.php?t=139460

PwnageFactor
Resource Storage

Postby PwnageFactor » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:49 am

wait i don't get it how this draw abuse ?

the guy said the mode like 1 sec before the game started . ppl didn't have time to talk about it or leave .i wrote default mode he didn't answer and the game started and he wrote the mode. and everyone typed !draw and i did type !draw bcs others did draw as well. the game ended in 30 sec. i don't understand whats the problem here ? and can i please ask u , did you also ban other 7 players bcs everyone else except cagri did !draw ?

thank you

PwnageFactor
Resource Storage

Postby PwnageFactor » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:58 am

oh btw i hope u see that in the chat it says i left the game and then rejoined later on as a last person so i didn't know if they talked about the mode after i left . and the game started as soon as joined . and when everyone said draw i did draw in the game. what's the problem with that ?

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:11 am

the guy said the mode like 1 sec before the game started

[System]: Waiting to start until players have been pinged: PwngeFactor
[Cagri_C---K]: -sdgmcbnm

No, it was announced before the countdown, which is plenty of time.

[PwngeFactor]: squzy go next game fuck this dude
[System]: 8. . .
[System]: 7. . .
[System]: 6. . .
[System]: 5. . .
[System]: 4. . .
[System]: *** player [PwngeFactor] has left the game (has left the game voluntarily)

He also announced it much earlier as well. You didn't like the mode so you said you were going to go next, but instead stayed to draw the game. The point of the rule that game modes have to be announced is so that you can leave if you dislike it. You knew fully well what the mode was going to be and stayed for the purpose of drawing. Next time just go to the next match... you wasted everyones time.

Do not abuse votekick, !draw, or !ff.
Drawing is a mere vote and not mandatory. You must have a legitimate reason to draw: for example, a player has left the game, or the mode was unannounced.

PwnageFactor
Resource Storage

Postby PwnageFactor » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:25 am

on the chat as u can see that when i last joined the game he wrote the mode and and i typed ok to the mode . bcs after i left the game i said by myself why wait another game at this time and go just play the mode , i accepted to play on that mode . i didn't argue or said anything from then . i was gonna play that mode. and the game started and someone wrote !draw so i did wrote draw as well . i thought ppl were gonna draw or go next game or something. it was a reflex ! , a total unintentional made mistake. i didn't meant to disturb or waste anyone's time purposely. oh and btw u didn't ban zerohour from that game who was last to type draw . bcs he was last to type draw and didn't have time, not banning him and banning me from an unintentional mistake , seems fair to you ?

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:29 am

He did not type !draw at all in the replay from what I can see. Unless you can provide evidence to the contrary.

I banned everyone that did !draw. Bottom line is, if the mode is announced, you can't draw it. You need an actual reason to draw, commonly unannounced mode/disconnect, drawing for no reason when the game has just started is bannable because you're wasting the time of everyone involved.

Do you accept that?

PwnageFactor
Resource Storage

Postby PwnageFactor » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:45 am

ok , as i mentioned before , this is not a ban appeal request. i just tried to understand what mistake i did . and i understand what u trying to say and by your rules if what i did , is a ban reason , it's fine by me even thought i don't agree with u. its your platform you make the rules and we gotta accept it.

For your question to me , let me try to explain best i can .. if u a telling me that "' while i wasn't even aware what they have talked in chat before i last joined, and then the game starts and ends after 10 secs by everyone's unanimous !draw vote ( which i typed as a reflex like we did million times in games ) and u telling me that i wasted everyone's time purposely,"" sorry to say this , but this is just unfair and not right in my book.

Still thank you for your time , u answered all my question real fast. i guess i just have to wait then np, Have a nice day

PwnageFactor
Resource Storage

Postby PwnageFactor » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:11 am

oh and btw , thank you for this ban , it thought me a valuable lesson about this game that i never noticed before. next time ill always wait to type !draw as the last person on a game so if some crazy shit happens again like this one and the game records as draw , i can avoid getting banned like everyone else. Bcs if i understood correctly, then it wouldn't be my fault that others did draw that game ..

Best Regards...

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:47 am

Ok, well as long as you're aware of the rules now.

Processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”