Unban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

takamur4
Basic Tree

Unban

Postby takamur4 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:33 am

Your Warcraft III username: tak4mur4
Realm/Gateway: entconnect
Why are you banned: because of glitch which I did not know.
Why you should be unbanned: I'm kinda new here, I didn't know about that glitch ( Ember Spirit's Sleight of Fist in combination with Rikimaru's Perma) people always told banned combinations when I pick it and I listen to them, that game no one told me anything about it. if I know that I would never choose that combination and if people ask me to leave that game or draw i would do that, I never use glitch before and leave a game

Desire
ENT Staff

Re: Unban

Postby Desire » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:22 pm

Hi @takamur4,
Your original ban duration was for 5 days that was done here for glitch abusing Ember Spirit's Sleight of Fist in combination with Rikimaru's Permanent invisibility.
After 3 days of serving your ban, you were caught Dodging on the username JUNMAXX.

Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on another account, often by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offence equal to map hacking.
This taken from the ENT general rules Do not dodge your bans.

The duration of your original ban(abusing Ember Spirit's Sleight of Fist + Rikimaru's Permanent invisibility.) is now trivial. I believe we spoke on discord and you understood the ban-able combination already from there.

I basically gave you all the information needed to why your ban. So you should really be appealing for dodging.

takamur4
Basic Tree

Postby takamur4 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:08 pm

you believe we spoke on discord? lol, we didn't speak on anything on discord and why should I take bannable combo when admin in the game? People easily leave game and ruin it and get couple hours ban, I get 5 days ban because of glitch which I did not know, now I get perma ban? lol. You ban me because you were in that game and u lost don't be mad like that, I played Warcraft 3 in most of platforms for 6 years, its always been like that you don't want to play with admin in the same game because when they get mad you get ban. it's the same here or are you the only idiot here?

Desire
ENT Staff

Postby Desire » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:05 am

First of all, I don't understand why you keep trying to be deceiving. We spoke on discord after the ban was enabled about you not knowing the Sleight of Fist + Permanent Invisibility combination. You then unfriended me and proceeded to dodge your ban.

You say you didn't know but I told you in-game that the ability was ban-able and you still proceeded to use it.
(13:18 / All) Desire: you know sleight of fist + perma invis is ban-able
(13:21 / All) Desire: cause it's a glitch
(13:36 / All) tak4mur4: no i dont know
(13:53 / All) Desire: it's on the rules wiki lol
(13:57 / All) tak4mur4: why
(14:14 / All) Desire: your character doesn't appear when u use sleight of fist
takamur4 wrote:You ban me because you were in that game and u lost don't be mad like that, I played Warcraft 3 in most of platforms for 6 years, its always been like that you don't want to play with admin in the same game because when they get mad you get ban. it's the same here or are you the only idiot here?

Your rant about admins treating another player unfairly because of a loss is ridiculous. I find no real evidence that any moderator here would ban someone for a false reason.
Also, drop the attitude and maybe you can be considered for an appeal.
@takamur4 Denied.

Return to “Processed Appeals”