Unfairly Banned

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

VergilzBuB
Basic Tree

Unfairly Banned

Postby VergilzBuB » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:28 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Dantezbub
Realm/Gateway: Wc3Connect
Why are you banned: "Left Legion Td Game"
Why you should be unbanned: I was a Newbie to the map and literally everyone started to flame me "VoteKick Dantezbub" And so i left the match so that they could play Without a noob. Really Unkind People and Now I get banned because one of the players reported me....First they want me to leave then they get me banned...Please Unban me i have a hard schedule and i found Wc3Connect after weeks Searching....Thnx

Ziadoma
Treant

Re: Unfairly Banned

Postby Ziadoma » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:57 am

@VergilzBuB You left a game, just because someone tried to votekick you. It is ok to be new or bad, but it is not ok not trying to learn.

Hello VergilzBuB,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

VergilzBuB
Basic Tree

Postby VergilzBuB » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:10 am

[ENT] Legion TD Mega #50 Map
"http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:Rules" Rules
"Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left."
That is Probably the rule that i supposedly broke, Also i understand learning is good but with teammates as impatient as i had it did hurt my feelings, So i Thought id better leave rather than get kicked by them. Ill Try not to leave b4 a game ends ^^.
Also Ill look to it that i make complaints against the guys who abuse "Votekick" Feature.
And Again Thank you for unbanning.
~DantezBuB

Ziadoma
Treant

Postby Ziadoma » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:19 am

Unbanned.

Return to “Processed Appeals”