range ban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bigtits
Treant

range ban

Postby bigtits » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:02 am

Your Warcraft III username: boredofnoobs
Realm/Gateway: euro/entconnect
Why are you banned: dodging?
Why you should be unbanned:
So i guess i have to make an unban appeal (thing i didn't want to do that fast because of spamers in forum), i think you read what i explain you in private @kappa
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=140050 (here is the topic where i asked an unban)
furthmore i saw a talk 3/4 days ago (on discord chat) between an admin and astros who said "he will dodge his ban take a look at it" so i am not that blind to do it.
i think you read my pm kappa so if you need more information i can talk to you on messenger or whatever you want with video with me and my little bro and you will maybe believe me.
i am asking (if possible) the one who banned me to solve this ty

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: range ban

Postby Merex » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:19 am

That's not how this works. You are caught for dodging, explain yourself.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:37 am

i explained myself in private @merex, to you and to kappa

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:47 am

Little brothers username?

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:53 am

Well i explain again, my little brother play some games time to time (90% of td games) he usually play with my nickname boredofnoobs, and he play with my internet conncetion (because he is leaving with my parents a floor below my own house), and when he saw the account is banned he did a new one "rapier!" and he used his phone connection to be able to play.
As i said i never tryed to dodge any ban, i wouldn't make such a big drama to finally dodge the ban, i wouldn't make an unban appeal (as you saw on my first post) to dodge the ban, and if you still don't believe me, check the games played by "rapier!" it's almost only TD games.
if you still don't believe me i can have a talk with you on skype or whatever you want and my little brother or just give you our facebook so you can see i'm not lying about this little bro.

@merex

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:34 am

Since I was mentioned, there was nothing malicious in our Discord chat with a moderator we were speaking with. We are very respectful on our Discord and mainly use it to play games with fellow DotA players or to connect with them. I guess @Merex asked you for your brother's username so he could check to see his previous history and whether you are lying or not.

Considering your brother usually plays under your alias of "boredofnoobs", and you saying he mainly plays TD games, currently I do not see any TD games listed under "boredofnoobs."

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=boredofnoobs

All DotA games in your recent history.

https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... redofnoobs

Only one LTD game in the entirety of your name.

Your usage of !scores and then immediately typing "mid plz" as well as "xd" is also indicative that you both may be the same individuals.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11665084
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11667332
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11661846

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11668417
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11664626
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11661507

Similar gameplay with items and skill level-up particularly with Silencer.

Too many connecting dots and a story that doesn't seem fully credible. The timing of your brother somehow playing TD games, you admitting that he played on "boredofnoobs", and not a single LTD game was played for months but all of a sudden, the day after you're banned your brother decides to play DotA games and then, LTD games seems fabricated. Also, sharing IP is a shared responsibility. Your brother "not knowing" is not a valid excuse as to why you should be unbanned for "dodging."

Checked his previous names that I know of:

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=bigtits
https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=bigboobs

Only two LTD games.
In one of the games, his typing is oddly very similar to the OP.
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 638215.w3g

IMO, this is a case where OP tried to stay low and hidden to avoid being caught. Perhaps he thought by playing LTD games, he could 1) Fabricate a story, 2) Continue playing games while not having his identity exposed due to his familiarity with others in DotA games. Telling his brother to facetime on video does not prove anything so it is a moot point to bring it up.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:17 am

astros one more time get out of post not concerning you !! nobody asked you to comment this post and nobody mentioned you, as i said why in the account who got "caught" you can see only ltd games? and in the account i used everydays u saw 1 ltd game? you don't know anything about when my brother play and when he is in parent house and you know my english is not good enough to give a lot of information so stop acting like a kid.
as i said i very very rarely play ltd games !!
i am not here to explain all my life about how it's working between my house and my parent house (with bro).
SO i now realized this is a big problem when my brother play with my accounts so i will just tell him to make his own account and play under his own name so you can separate the two ip's.
(i can still play with my own phone connection btw but i did not because i am not a dodger, i everytiem assume my mistakes even if i try to defend myself)
When i tell you I HAD A WARN ABOUT YOU (i am sorry for the flame my friend used it was in private on messenger), please @merex check the date of this talk MAR=tuesday 15:24 it was just after i took the ban (i play with like 10 guys i have on messenger so it's a group talk).
Everything i tell you is the truth (he also played under name rampage!! and many more i don't know everything he used, he just used the name he see when you go on local area when he used my computer (password always same) what can i tell you so you can believe me.

52038620_367354640772045_7730221365000667136_n.jpg
52038620_367354640772045_7730221365000667136_n.jpg (25.88 KiB) Viewed 673 times

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:23 am

After speaking with Kappa, we both agree with the above made by Astros.

That being said, bigtits, this will be your only offer on the matter -

30 day no dodge period. What this means is, you will remain banned and on March 10th, you may re-appeal owning up to your mistakes and furthering cooperate with us to potentially have all bans lifted. If not, you will serve your full year with no opportunity of appeal.

Do you wish to accept this offer?

Please note that there's little you can do to prove your case to us. The evidence speaks all too clearly. While you may in-fact have a "little brother", that's to mean jack to us in this case. Shared IP is shared responsibility.
These users thanked the author Merex for the post:
Astros (Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:23 am)

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:30 am

Like i have choice to accept the offer... i still take one month ban... for the only mistake to share accounts and things i explained you in private (i just sended you a last pm to prove you some more things), it's not really about sharing ip it's about he used his phone to play man... i could do the same with my own phone but i didn't and i give u many other proves like the unban appeal who's sensless if i go for dodge, like the messenger talk (warned about the guy who will check dodge), like our facebook in private, like why would i play 50 ltd games in 3 days and 2 dota games when i'm a dota player and all my accounts are with 99% of dota games...and many other things...
Ok i'm a flamer i'm very nervous guy who said some fast bad words when i'm mad or frustrated about some players but i don't think a single word about what i said, like i care about astros mother or any player mother lol.
IRL i'm a very mannered guy and when i see all the drama made for some stupid things by me, ofc i will stop the hard flames i'm doing in games.
Well...at last,with this post and my last pm to you @merex can you let me re appeal in 15 days? (i just took 4 days ban so it's 19days) and you will see what you will do this day when i'll re appeal?

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:10 pm

Again, the evidence just speaks too clearly. I don't deny you have a "little brother" but even yourself told me when he found out your "shared" account was banned - He made a new one and used his phone to play. That's the legitimate definition of ban dodging and is grounds for the full year ride.

There isn't an amount of bribery, good talk or facebook/message groups you can paste to me that will lighten your case. You, along with your "brother", are ban dodgers and now I'm going to settle this case before it goes any further.

As of yesterday, you will be Eligible for the months appeal, whether you formally accept it or not. What this means is, you can come back and appeal on March 10th, 2019 and we will proceed then. You will not dodge in this period, you will serve at the bare minimum a 30 day ban for this. If you choose to decline this offer and continue to defy our rules, then you aren't welcomed on ENT and you will be enforced accordingly.

This deal is the best you will ever get when it comes to dodging. Normally, the eligibility of appeal is 3 months so instead of May, it's March.

Lastly, let me make one more thing clear if you intend in anyway to lash out over this ruling -
  • If you DM/PM me in anyway the results of this appeal or any further information, you will be forum banned until March 10th.
  • If you decide to cry/whine or anything that even remotely resembles trolling in these 30 days, you will be forum banned until March 10th.
  • You may not re-post the same appeal asking for a 2nd opinion. I've already spoken with @Kappa and he agrees with me on this ruling. If you don't believe me for some reason, feel free to PM him yourself.

Return to “Processed Appeals”