unban pls

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

BetonakisZONK
Resource Storage

unban pls

Postby BetonakisZONK » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:59 am

Your Warcraft III username: vril
Realm/Gateway: entconnect
Why are you banned: got banned for beeing afk 3 days
Why you should be unbanned: well first of all yes i was afk and thats ruining a game and im sorry for that. but after several times up to 47 min lobby time didnt miss any start on this play sasion the last days. since we all know that lobbytimes exploded lately i find 3 days ban for missing one start after lobbytimes that are higher than most game durations really draconic.
i dont complain for beeing punished but since ppl missbehave in over 50%of the games on full purpose and get nothing its really disproportionate for an accident move.
since im hoping to get mercy it might be wrong time wrong place but dk if 3 days ban for afk is the rule than anti teamplay, "the noobs that knows all better" & friends bans need to be months or years.but its most time 24h or something. i know not changes my case and u can only punish who gets reported but since reporting takes longer than just draw and restart (what happens 10000 times a day) worst of this is the feeling i got judged by the pissed 3rd player of my own team.feels close to malversation. since it cant be objective but that goes way too far.
its only kind of "cool" that public known game ruiners never got even a waning message.
=> short: unban me pls; and sry for the crycry roman

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: unban pls

Postby Astros » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:04 am

Hello username,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration. to link the general and game specific rules
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

BetonakisZONK
Resource Storage

Postby BetonakisZONK » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:40 am

well like i said i violated and i know the rules. just hoped i could get mercy since it was passive violation. but ok i take the punishment. hope u enforce rules prema that strickt since there has been no time in last 10 years i play active where ppl behave that anti sozial and childish ever. and noone cares.
well nvm wasnt on purpose and 25-40 min lobby time several times really makes a few min miss more supposeable.
ah btw last 48-50 games afk draw next happend 16 times to other ppl and NOONE even thought about report or something for that.
i do my best to play by the rules. i guess i can learn a lot from all ur history since u must have the most harmonic and compliance playstyle ever. or at least u have a way to accomplish gentlemans play vs unwilled allys.
but even its sucking i have respect for enforcing rules.

have a nice day

La Societé de Vril

BetonakisZONK
Resource Storage

Postby BetonakisZONK » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:42 am

hmmm u have a username from ur main i guess u have played more than 5 times hellhalt

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:11 pm

Problem is this game took forever to start in the lobby so with you being afk, everyone had to spend more time waiting for the next game. You gotta be more considerate next time for others who are affected by you AFK'ing. We tried waiting for you for about five minutes and paused.

Unbanning you this time since you have a relatively clean record but please don't try to be the victim in these situations. Five other players had to wait for you.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”