QuantumRage

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Eyes_of_Fury
Aura Tree

QuantumRage

Postby Eyes_of_Fury » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:04 pm

Your Warcraft III username: QuantumRage
Realm/Gateway: entconnect
Why are you banned: flaming and dodging
Why you should be unbanned: what evidence do you have other than me saying that i would dodge? I said it just to mess with that guy. Lastly, must you ban for trash talking? I've played dota since it came out and everyone has always trash talked. It's not that I'm mad since this is just a game and I do it because it's part of online gaming. People abuse this ban request. My first flame ban was because of some guy that trash talked me and I did too. He got mad at me for beating him so he changed his username and baited me in another game and got me to flame him and then posted the ban. Isn't it silly for people to get offended by random people in a game? isn't that what !ignore is for in the first place?

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: QuantumRage

Postby Kappa » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:50 pm

@Eyes_of_Fury

Not going to play a game of prove I was dodging with you. I have clear evidence. Also, the original ban is somewhat irrelevant now since you are now banned for dodging which is a much more serious offense. You should have appealed your original banned instead of dodging.

Regardless, you broke our rules by excessive flaming. Then you broke our rules again by dodging. So far on this appeal, you've shown zero remorse or apologized. You can either change your attitude now or this appeal won't go much further.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: QuantumRage

Postby Kappa » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:18 pm

@Eyes_of_Fury

Well, it appears that about 26 minutes after you made this appeal you dodged for the 3rd time on the colorfully named account fuckyourban#entconnect.

When you come to your senses with a better attitude and are done dodging, you can make a new appeal.

Denied.

Return to “Processed Appeals”