VeganMob appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

PRECUM.
Armored Tree

VeganMob appeal

Postby PRECUM. » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Your Warcraft III username: VeganMob
Why are you banned: "refusing to cooperate"
Why you should be unbanned:
This is a false claim.
In the game there was plenty of cooperation from me which includes : supporting team with Earthbind, Mek and Vlads and ultimately winning the game using common meepo push strategy.

Already have sat out of multiple games since the ban so there has been some "time served". Nobody has ever banned me for this before so it's pretty surprising to me.
Those who do not seek will not find.
✩☽◯☾✩

PRECUM.
Armored Tree

Re: VeganMob appeal

Postby PRECUM. » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:45 pm

PRECUM. wrote:
PRECUM. wrote:to clarify my actions as Meepwn, they had tanky heros avoiding me and a lack of warding on our team and counters such as Drow Lothar forced me to avoid contact with them at certain points in the game. This is a common strategy to trade towers with "glass cannons" or during certain moments there is a gaping weakness exposed (which Meepo of course can exploit repeatedly). Chat log will show me typing in chat: trying to rally the team for the win as well as pings on the map to focus our team on the current situation and planned waypoints. Pitlord - had an aura that reduced my damage significantly as well as his Pit of Malice (huge aoe perfect against meepo in teamfight)
Drow - Massive dmg and big silence w/ Lothar's. Best to trade buildings instead of risk death for nothing.

TLDR: 3 "actual" (don't quote that) chat logs from LC to "cooperate with" were late and you see me do my best to win and didn't drag the game out so there's my cooperation with team is to do max my potential. You even can see in chat log that Axe mentions that "only geo cna beat megas". You will see in the replay, like me.
Spoiler!
(33:10 / Allied) Astros: k meepo wants a ban
(33:12 / Allied) Astros: np
(33:17 / Allied) Astros: 30:30 meepo submit
(33:34 / Allied) VeganMob: what were you doing
(31:28 / Allied) VeganMob: come cm
(31:38 / Allied) VeganMob: mid guys
this is after LC runs away claiming low HP but he's got full mana and could have used Press the Attack twice in the time before the fight started as well as healing with Moment of Courage. (please note he chooses to level his attribute bonuses all the way before he levels Overwhelming Odds and has been in jungle for extended periods of time). Sniper also chose the maximum attribute bonus path before using skill points in Shrapnel (wtf?)
They forced my hand and LC MUTED me after he was berating our only support (CM, who didn't max attribute bonus before spells). The only way to adapt is to conquer.

Brq link:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=140406
Last edited by PRECUM. on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
✩☽◯☾✩

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:47 pm

Seeing as admin was in-game and gave the ban, I will give a 2nd review of this later today when I have more time.

But it goes look like Astros reviewed the game and gave several instances of playing alone.

Code: Select all

32:30-33:30- Meepo pushes mid solo against 4v1. Ends up pushing solo and loses gem. Instant buybacks and tp's mid right back into 4v1.

(32:42 / Allied) Astros: im low
(32:43 / Allied) Astros: dont

I warned him not to go but he still solo pushed.

34:30- We have to defend the base 4v5 because Meepo died twice and can't buyback. As we are defending, Meepo TP's out of the base and lets drow destroy our top rax.

35:30- I tp top to help Meepo push and possibly rax. I am fighting a 3v1 because Meepo refuses to help me.

38:00- enemy team is pushing bot. Meepo is at top pushing. We're defending without him and though he eventually shows up, we didn't need his help by then.

PRECUM.
Armored Tree

Postby PRECUM. » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:10 pm

Spoiler!
Kappa wrote:Seeing as admin was in-game and gave the ban, I will give a 2nd review of this later today when I have more time.

But it goes look like Astros reviewed the game and gave several instances of playing alone.

Code: Select all

32:30-33:30- Meepo pushes mid solo against 4v1. Ends up pushing solo and loses gem. Instant buybacks and tp's mid right back into 4v1.

(32:42 / Allied) Astros: im low
(32:43 / Allied) Astros: dont

I warned him not to go but he still solo pushed.

34:30- We have to defend the base 4v5 because Meepo died twice and can't buyback. As we are defending, Meepo TP's out of the base and lets drow destroy our top rax.

35:30- I tp top to help Meepo push and possibly rax. I am fighting a 3v1 because Meepo refuses to help me.

38:00- enemy team is pushing bot. Meepo is at top pushing. We're defending without him and though he eventually shows up, we didn't need his help by then.

Adding more input at the moment in the editor, thank you.
✩☽◯☾✩

PRECUM.
Armored Tree

Postby PRECUM. » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:45 pm

to clarify my actions as Meepwn, they had tanky heros avoiding me and a lack of warding on our team and counters such as Drow Lothar forced me to avoid contact with them at certain points in the game. This is a common strategy to trade towers with "glass cannons" or during certain moments there is a gaping weakness exposed (which Meepo of course can exploit repeatedly). Chat log will show me typing in chat: trying to rally the team for the win as well as pings on the map to focus our team on the current situation and planned waypoints. Pitlord - had an aura that reduced my damage significantly as well as his Pit of Malice (huge aoe perfect against meepo in teamfight)
Drow - Massive dmg and big silence w/ Lothar's. Best to trade buildings instead of risk death for nothing.

TLDR: 3 "actual" (don't quote that) chat logs from LC to "cooperate with" were late and you see me do my best to win and didn't drag the game out so there's my cooperation with team is to do max my potential. You even can see in chat log that Axe mentions that "only geo cna beat megas". You will see in the replay, like me.
Spoiler!
(33:10 / Allied) Astros: k meepo wants a ban
(33:12 / Allied) Astros: np
(33:17 / Allied) Astros: 30:30 meepo submit
(33:34 / Allied) VeganMob: what were you doing
(31:28 / Allied) VeganMob: come cm
(31:38 / Allied) VeganMob: mid guys
this is after LC runs away claiming low HP but he's got full mana and could have used Press the Attack twice in the time before the fight started as well as healing with Moment of Courage. (please note he chooses to level his attribute bonuses all the way before he levels Overwhelming Odds and has been in jungle for extended periods of time). Sniper also chose the maximum attribute bonus path before using skill points in Shrapnel (wtf?)
They forced my hand and LC MUTED me after he was berating our only support (CM, who didn't max attribute bonus before spells). The only way to adapt is to conquer.

Brq link:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=140406
✩☽◯☾✩

Klaus
Aura Tree

Postby Klaus » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:10 am

I think the admin is abusing his authority and you guys need to fix this issue before it happens again to someone else merlo carried that game so he should not be banned

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:10 am

32 - Gets DD rune and Meepo wants to push tier 2 mid and pings. LC says he is low and not to. CM is with Meepo as well. I wouldn't call this playing solo just a bad call and team misunderstanding.

33 - CM is dead and Meepo buys back and goes mid against 4 enemy heroes. Questionable decision here.

34 - Enemy is pushing mid racks and team needs help. Meepo tps top and bot lane. Questionable call as creeps aren't anywhere near enemy tier 3 top or tier 2 bot. Top and mid racks are taken. This seems to be refusing to defend with the team.

35 - Meepo tps back to fountain.

35:20 - Meepo tps top to help LC push tier 3. LC is fighting and Meepo throws 3 nets. Doesn't attack heroes or tier 3 tower. Hits creeps a bit and tps away. Definitely should have helped LC more or gone for the tower here. This was in deep into their base though.

37:46 - Meepo is middle and enemy begins to push bottom for Megas. Meeps tps top instead of bottom. Clearly enemies are pushing here and top isn't in danger at all. No reason to tp top instead of bottom.

37:54 - Meepo tps back to fountain and joins fight bot eventually but it's really too late.

All things considered, I think a 2 day ban isn't unreasonable here especially for the actions at 34 minute. Many of this I could see an argument for just bad play but user has about 1000 games and should know when to defend their own base as opposed to useless pushing creeps and not objectives.

Klaus
Aura Tree

Postby Klaus » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:13 am

And to add to my comment good meepo always jump lane to lane end game he is a carry his team didn’t support him

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:13 am

@PRECUM.

Review has been given. I don't think this is intentionally trying to ruin the game. But note you should be more focused on helping your team than solo pushing always even as Meepo. Especially when the enemy is taking your objectives and your solo pushing is giving you zero objectives. It just doesn't make sense and is the reason you were banned for solo play. That being said I will allow you to appeal this if you complete the following:

Please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

PRECUM.
Armored Tree

Postby PRECUM. » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:30 am

@Kappa
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules
6. Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable.
Thank you, understood. Will keep up to date on the forums too, cheers.
✩☽◯☾✩

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:37 am

@PRECUM.

Do you agree with the ruling given? As there are several moments you ignore the team in my eyes. In the future, what will you change?

PRECUM.
Armored Tree

Postby PRECUM. » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:42 am

Agreed, far more communication in the future, hopefully they respond fairly! The initial ban is always fair in my eyes, ENT has given everyone a chance to redeem themselves, it's very much appreciated to have that opportunity.
✩☽◯☾✩

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:53 am

@PRECUM.

Play with the team and not alone. This is your first ban for this reason and hence why I am allowing you to appeal it. Don't let it happen again or the punishment will be more severe.

Approved.

Return to “Processed Appeals”