Vostok_The_Kurd (Unban Request HHTD)

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Vostok_The_Kurd
Aura Tree

Vostok_The_Kurd (Unban Request HHTD)

Postby Vostok_The_Kurd » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:38 am

Your Warcraft III username: Vostok_THe_Kurd
Realm/Gateway: WC3Connect
Why are you banned: Intentionally leaving after sending to give an advantage to your team is bannable. Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.
Why you should be unbanned: ok to be honest i dont read the rules for HHTD before, because i usually play DOTA games, recently i begin to play this map and i'm still learning it, it's a map so fun, now i know what can i do and what actions are bannable, i left because my teammate qsdfg (GREEN)asked me to do, because i was mercenary (first time triying mercenary, u can read the chat and i was trying to build Seraphim with merc at min 39:05), and at this time i was leaking so bad u can see at min 62:21, plus i was a handicap at this time for my team, here are the proof:

(49:22 / Allied) S1MMO: orange where the fuck is your value
(51:12 / Allied) S1MMO: get as much value as you can please orange
(57:09 / Allied) S1MMO: orange how is your value so low
(62:21 / Allied) qsdfg: oj you dead leave plz

that's the reason why i left, really don't know that was bannable, now i re-read the rules and i understand what things can be bannable in game.

i'm not a game ruiner or a toxic player, just want to play for fun, thank you for read.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11686668.w3g

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: Vostok_The_Kurd (Unban Request HHTD)

Postby Astros » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:35 am

Hello Vostok_the_kurd,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration. to link the general and game specific rules
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Vostok_The_Kurd
Aura Tree

Postby Vostok_The_Kurd » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:01 am

Astros wrote:Hello Vostok_the_kurd,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration. to link the general and game specific rules

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:HHRules

EntGaming:HHRules
Hellhalt TD
*- When using a mode other than the default one, the mode setter (red) has to announce it in the lobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.
*- The default mode is: -hpac prophet or -paac.
*- Refusing/Avoiding to heal.
*- Refusing to cooperate by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
*- Refusing to build in attempt to teamkill.
*- Do not build close to your teammate without consent to steal kills.
*- Do not juggle the king preventing him from attacking or killing units.
*- Do not change the king's target to delay killing, except to efficiently kill multiple targets or kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units. Range stomping and backward waving is allowed.
*- Intentionally leaving after sending to give an advantage to your team is bannable.

here is the link to the rules, so i know now what actions can be bannable in game, Thank You.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:05 am

Unbanned. In the future, don't leave games just because your teammates tells you to.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”