unban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bigtits
Treant

unban appeal

Postby bigtits » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:19 pm

Your Warcraft III username: boredofnoobs
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned: dodge
Why you should be unbanned:
Hello, you asked me to re appeal for an unban the 10/03/19 and i'm making the appeal today for the time you need to solve it.
I think i already explained everything about my behavior in games (in my last unban appeal), and i will do what's needed to calm myself.
Thanks in advance

@merex @astros

bigtits
Treant

Re: unban appeal

Postby bigtits » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:41 pm

@quetra it is possible you take a look at this? it will need 30second to solve this since merex answered in the last topic he will unban me the 10 march...
but i see him afk a lot this days so i guess he has some rl things.
+ astros told me he can't unban me because it's merex who gave me this answer so won't make him in trouble if he really can't.

here is the topic where you can see merex saying i will be unbanned the 10/03/2019
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=140104

thanks in advance

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:08 pm

As it was Merex who banned you, I felt it was more appropriate for him to handle the appeal as he was the one who offered the compromise to you.

Also, if you read the post entirely by Merex:

As of yesterday, you will be Eligible for the months appeal, whether you formally accept it or not. What this means is, you can come back and appeal on March 10th, 2019 and we will proceed then. You will not dodge in this period, you will serve at the bare minimum a 30 day ban for this. If you choose to decline this offer and continue to defy our rules, then you aren't welcomed on ENT and you will be enforced accordingly.

Your ability to appeal on March 10th is what you agreed on and it states you will serve at the minimum, 30 days. There is nothing stated that says you will be officially unbanned on the 10th of March.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:17 pm

lol he clearly mean i will be unbanned after 30 days if i respect what he said and tahts what i did, or he don't ask me to appeal after 30 days...
anyway you clearly can solve this since he wrote everything,anyway i know why you aren't solving this even with a clear post from merex ;) but well your able to denie appeal but not to solve it, as i said i will wait for merex ;)

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:39 pm

1) I never denied your appeal. It was someone else.

2) I see your attitude still hasn't changed. Best of luck to you.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:13 pm

@astros stop it please you do everything to let me banned and you know it, i respect you and didn't used a single bad words in my answer.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=140571 ===> you didn't denied my appeal? you did it stop denying a fact lol.

My attitude? you said that only because you want me to stay banned or you woul dhave solved this since you saw merex answer, you said it youself in my last appeal "re appeal the 10 march" and you are the one who close and denied my last appeal lol stop acting like that.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:52 am

A ban appeal is like a parole hearing. It is not a guarantee you will be unbanned.

Your current attitude is completely backwards. You broke the rules and dodged and you were subsequently banned a year. You are in no position to demand anything from the mods as if they "owe" it to you to unban you for any reason.

Astro only handled your other appeal b/c it was March 4th, too early for your appeal according to what Merex offered you. He took the effort to reply to you, where he didn't even need to. I think all other times I've read appeals like that, mods simply ignore them as spam if the appeal comes before the offering date. So it was very kind of him to do that to even respond to you.

But your attitude right now is still one of entitlement. You still hold the position that you are the victim of some great injustice and everyone is out to get you. So then, ask yourself how can the mods then trust you that you will be true to your words about reform? If you can't even handle the appealing process, I cannot imagine how you can handle yourself in the game.

Calm down. Be cool. Be patient. Good luck!

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:17 am

Agreed with nitromon.

While you may not directly violated any of my terms per your last appeal, you must remember that the deal I gave you was completely out of courtesy from myself and you were not willing at the time to accept it however I still put it "on the table". Which also means, I can easily take it off.

Your attitude, your impatience throughout this process has been greatly noted and yes - I did not respond to any of your PM's simply because I made myself crystal clear in your previous appeal and there is absolutely nothing you can say/do that will shorten this month serve time. It's at the bare minimum and the fact you tried to appeal it off twice now first on the 4th, now here on the 9th simply tells me that you don't care for the rules and rather just "get this over with" which I will not accept especially with the violations you're sitting on. So, here's what we're doing to do -

Given how you've acted, I'm extending the appeal time to the 13th. That is 2 days from now, and when you appeal I want to see a different attitude, a different approach and hopefully then will we actually come to a peaceful resolve. Let me remind you that you could sit on this ban until May, but again, I'm being completely lenient here given the actions you've managed to preform. So again, re-think your approach here come to a consensus of your own overall attitude and do think over why you were put in this position to begin with.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Appeals”