Unban Request

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Mullinium17
Resource Storage

Unban Request

Postby Mullinium17 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 am

Your Warcraft III username: SpeakEnglishFOB
Realm/Gateway: entconnect
Why are you banned: Axe (admin @Astros) accuses Omni of not healing him or responding to his team orders
Why you should be unbanned: Axe explicitly said he does not need my heals, to play my game and he ignored me yet expects me to react to his orders?

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11689252
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #81

@Astros ban request (viewtopic.php?f=24&t=140678) which he alone acted as the judge, jury and executioner in approving the ban (admin abuse imho) conveniently leaves out some of the in-game commentary.

(03:33 / Allied) Astros: play ur game
(03:43 / Allied) SpeakEnglishFOB: i will play my game
(03:47 / Allied) SpeakEnglishFOB: don't bitch for heal
(03:51 / Allied) Astros: dont need it

(04:28 / Allied) Astros: !ignore speak

(04:40 / Allied) SpeakEnglishFOB: don't worry
(04:42 / Allied) SpeakEnglishFOB: i heal everyone
(04:43 / Allied) SpeakEnglishFOB: but you
(04:46 / Allied) SpeakEnglishFOB: YOU said
(04:48 / Allied) SpeakEnglishFOB: you don't need it

The "don't worry, i heal everyone but you. YOU said, you don't need it" comment came after Axe explicitly said he does not need my heals. If Axe needed the heals in the game, he should not have made that comment. If @Astros is going to dissect everything that someone says in a game, he should dissect his own too. Omni healed and repeled PL, Sky and Rhasta numerous times, just not Axe because he said he didn't need it. There were no complaints by PL, Sky or Rhasta about not getting heals. As for @Astros accusation that Omni didn't respond or react to his orders the rest of the game, as you can clearly see he tells Omni to play his own game and the ignore function is used. @Astros then submits a ban because Omni can't see what Axe is ordering his teammates to do?? At one point @Astros tries to communicate to Omni by using PL, at which point Omni does react because PL didn't use !ignore. Other times, Omni has no idea what Axe is ordering everyone to do.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: Unban Request

Postby Astros » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:50 am

1) I said you don't need to heal me. That doesn't mean you can't repel me - especially when I am the only tank on the team due to the fact you are never with the team.

2) I ignored you because you wouldn't stop complaining over something so trivial and thus, there was no reason for me to continue debating you about whether or not I should cut.

3) You purposely refused to help numerous times and TP'd out of a lane for no apparent reason other than to troll.

4) I !unignored you and you chose to !ignore me after I said you should be helping because it is ban-able not to.

5) Actually, the team does complain about you considering everyone but PL had tried to kick you. Notice, I wasn't even the one who initiated the !votekick:

(25:16 / Allied) TWIST: !votekick speak
(25:16 / All) Here4TheRape: A votekick against player [SpeakEnglishFOB] has been started by player [TWIST]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(25:16 / All) Here4TheRape: Type !yes to vote.
(25:16 / All) Here4TheRape: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(25:22 / Allied) Here4TheRape: hes complete trash
(25:22 / Allied) dumpster_: !yes
(25:22 / All) Here4TheRape: Player [dumpster_] voted to kick player [SpeakEnglishFOB]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
(25:23 / Allied) goaspirit: ok
(25:24 / Allied) SpeakEnglishFOB: axe told me to play my hero
(25:26 / Allied) Astros: !yes
(25:26 / All) Here4TheRape: Player [Astros] voted to kick player [SpeakEnglishFOB]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.

Also:
(23:59 / Allied) dumpster_: he got a rad
(24:01 / Allied) dumpster_: he won't listen
(25:00 / Allied) TheEagle: we need u in fights..
(33:12 / Allied) TheEagle: come
(33:14 / Allied) TheEagle: omni pls
(25:02 / Allied) TheEagle: u playing solo
(36:23 / Allied) TheEagle: omni
(36:27 / Allied) TheEagle: can u repel axe?
(41:57 / Allied) TheEagle: 2 guys playing solo (referring to you and pink)
(41:59 / Allied) TheEagle: we cant win

6) I said play your own game as to not worry about me cutting as you constantly complained about. You somehow took that as a reason to avoid helping the team. Also, you don't need me to type to you consistently about grouping up so we can push. Just look at the minimap. You're playing solo for the wide majority of the game and that can be evidenced by the fact you have 4 assists in a 43 minute game in which 4 of those assists were due to your rad'.

7) You have yet to explain your game-ruining behavior in:
A) Refusing to TP to teammates.
B) TPing out of a lane when I clearly pinged numerous times to engage in a gank and then !ignoring me after I told you that it is ban-able to not help.
C) Purposely taking Aegis despite the fact that you were not in the majority of teamfights nor had a capable impact in teamfights.
D) Refused to repel me despite PL communicating that you should.
E) You don't have to lie and conjecture up a story about how you weren't able to help when you literally state you wouldn't because you will play how you want to play:

(25:29 / Allied) SpeakEnglishFOB: and that i should do what i want

No more evidence is needed by the fact that you were given numerous chances to help in a 43 minute game, consistently refused to, and now create false narratives to justify your behavior.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Mullinium17
Resource Storage

Postby Mullinium17 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:26 pm

Yet another case of one single admin who submits a ban, processes the ban and rejects the ban appeal. LOL, it's Agreements all over again (viewtopic.php?f=43&t=76895&p=309416&hilit=SpeakEnglishfob#p309416).

@Astros, you can stop changing the narrative with extra fluff. Your complaints seem to dwindle down to 2 arguments:
1) I didn't heal/repel you
2) I was never with team in team fights

In fights, my heal and repel were used every time cd was over. Just because it wasn't used on YOU, seems to be your main complaint. Once again, I point out YOU said you didn't need it. Find an ally chat that came from PL, Sky or Rhasta that said I didn't heal/repel them... please include that in your next post to justify your not healing/repeling claim. There will ALWAYS be someone on a team that complains about Omni because there will always be someone who dies. Omni can save 2 or 3 others, but the one who doesn't get heal/repel (i.e. Axe) gets to submit a ban?

And just because an Omni chooses to repel himself in a fight, so that he can stay alive longer to heal others, is not "trolling". An Omni needs to last thru the fight to keep spamming heals. Just like your strategy of not using Axe to cut (against 2 melee, mind you), my strategy with Omni is to repel myself, not get stunned, and spam heals for others. It may not be how you play Omni, but it's a common strategy and the way I play Omni. Again, you told me to "play ur game". I asked you to cut with Axe in the beginning against 2 melee. I could've healed your cut and we would've owned bot. You didn't like that strategy and didn't do it. Later in the game, I play my own Omni strategy, you didn't like it, and submitted a ban. It sure seems like you get to pick and choose which strategy everyone should follow right? This admin has a "my way or the highway" mentality.

You also contradict yourself with your argument of me never being there. You keep pointing to fights where I didn't repel you... but wait, if I was there to repel myself and heal others, that means I must've been there for the fight, right? If I wasn't there during team fights, you wouldn't be complaining about not being healed/repeled. The fact you keep going back to complaining about not being repeled PROVES I was present for fight.

I also like how you included Here4TheRape's ally chat of "hes complete trash" in your narrative when he wasn't on our team and was complaining about his own team, LOL.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:19 am

Ban expired.

Return to “Processed Appeals”