unban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bigtits
Treant

unban appeal

Postby bigtits » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:00 am

Your Warcraft III username: boredofnoobs
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned: range ban
Why you should be unbanned:

Hi @merex i am appealing the 13th march as you asked in your last answer.
I want to apologize for my impatience, yes i was a bit busy to be unbanned you know i play dota every days and 1 month + 5 days ban is a lot for me.
Anyway thats my mistake so i apologize for it and i didn't mean to appeal to fast the 4th (was because i thought my ban started the 4/02 for 30 days and about the 9th march it was because i don't see you a lot in forum this last month so i thought you have some RL things to do, so i'm sorry.
I think i took my lesson with this ban, and things won't happened again.
i don't know what to said anymore, you will see things by yourself.
Thanks in advance, regards

bigtits
Treant

Re: unban appeal

Postby bigtits » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:42 am

can i ask someone to check my appeal please? i won't be "impatient" but i posted this 4 days ago, i think i did things @merex ask me to do, i mean to post an appeal with a different attitude and approach.
I took my lesson and as i said you will see how my manners and attitude in games will change.
i think he is busy because as i said he is not ofently on forum this last month so it is possible someone else check my appeal?
i think with this answer from merex viewtopic.php?f=25&t=140655
someone else should be able to solve it.

thanks a lot for your time, best regards.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:11 pm

You'll have to forgive me for not getting to your ban appeal immediately. I've been rather inactive/busy due to other priorities in my life but I do appreciate you trying to come to a peaceful resolve with this and discontinuing to dodge your ban.

For the most part, you have shown various impatience into your ban so I'd like to remind you - The 30 day no dodge period is a special occurrence that is case-by-case and is not something every moderator does on every ban dodge appeal. In-case you don't know where I am getting at; I saw you post on another dodge appeal some nonsense about playing on bnet for 1 month until "unban" which, as stated, isn't for everyone. The fact it is for you is an act of leniency by myself. Don't want to see this again.

Aside from that, you have served your initial 30 day no-dodge period +2 day extension from your previous appeal so again, that is appreciated and is noted in this process.

Now,
  • Do you understand what you did was wrong?
  • If put in the same situation - will you dodge your ban again?
  • Do you understand that by dodging your ban you directly violated one of our capital offenses here at ENT and therefor acknowledge the severity of this situation and know that it will not be tolerated under any circumstance? This, also includes that if you are to dodge your ban again you will serve the full length.
And lastly,
Please link me the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, I can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking me to the rules, I expect you to have read them. Cooperating will have a positive effect on your ban duration.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:49 pm

===> i was just trying to explain the guy to not dodge his ban or things will go harder for him and to move to bnet during this time if he "can't stop playing", this is what astros told him in the post, minimum duration is 30 days and if he don't respect the first deal, he will take 1 year ban... was trying to help lol.

===> yes i got it i stated what wrong i did, flaming + ban dodging and bad approach in the appeal.
===> no i won't do it again and i understand if i do it again i will take the 1 year ban.

===> Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.
===> Do not dodge your bans. Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on another account, often by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offense equal to maphacking.

not sure i understand all you said but i think i answered to everything @merex

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:15 pm

Admin logs confirm there were no further dodge attempts made by yourself, looks alright.

Approved.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Appeals”