Ban Appeal pls

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

soulravager
Resource Storage

Ban Appeal pls

Postby soulravager » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:53 pm

Your Warcraft III username: soulravager
Realm/Gateway: EU?
Why are you banned: Reported for leaving, just played a great game two hours ago with the person who reported me previously though
Why you should be unbanned: I have over ~600 games with only 15-20 leaves so I believe i deserve a second chance. Also I've had a few auto bans because of bad internet connection

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Ban Appeal pls

Postby Unitil » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:19 am

You were banned for leaving, then banned for dodging that said ban.

Please explain why you did the following:
• Left 4/10 of your last games on soulravager, prior to the end of the game
• Dodged your in-game ban via changed IP and Username
• Attempting to dodge the ban (new dodging ban) once more via username change and VPN use

Do note, we've evidence that points to you dodging, and attempting to dodge once more.

@soulravager

soulravager
Resource Storage

Postby soulravager » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:12 pm

Unitil wrote:You were banned for leaving, then banned for dodging that said ban.

Please explain why you did the following:
• Left 4/10 of your last games on soulravager, prior to the end of the game
• Dodged your in-game ban via changed IP and Username
• Attempting to dodge the ban (new dodging ban) once more via username change and VPN use

Do note, we've evidence that points to you dodging, and attempting to dodge once more.

@soulravager

1) I don't recall my last 10 games since they were spaced out over a period of about 10 days, but I do remember I had 1 or 2 disconnects and in one of them I just left before we lost when we leaked a lot. Do you still get banned for not waiting for your king/enemy king to die with a big leak?
2) I really wanted to play
3) Same answer as above

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:05 pm

Though the games were played over a 10 day period, it doesn't make it right to break our rules and leave prior to the end of the game. Also, none of the games were disconnects, you can review your past game history via the following link.

https://entgaming.net/customstats/legionmega/?u=soulravager

With regards to the others, dodging a ban leads to you being banned for an entire year. We treat ban dodging similarly as map hacking, and will earn you a year ban.

It seems you do not respect our rules, and will not abide by a no dodge period considering you've just dodged your ban once more. Come back to me in a week without dodging and we can talk about a future no dodge period of 1 month.

Denied.

Processing.

@soulravager

Return to “Processed Appeals”