banned for dodge

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Eyes_of_Fury
Aura Tree

banned for dodge

Postby Eyes_of_Fury » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:25 am

Your Warcraft III username: quantumrage
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned: dodging
Why you should be unbanned: i initially got banned for trash talking someone in dota. something that others do to me and i never submit a ban for. trash talking is something that's been part of dota since it came out and i enjoy it. if people dont want to do it, !ignore does the trick. users have used this "excessive raging" ban and abused it against me. a guy by the name of hasselbass who is a big trash talker got into it with me, next game he changed his username and got me to trash talk him while acting innocent, then he submitted a ban and i got banned. this ban is abused by users, i don't think it's a valid reason since i don't think anyone is getting their feelings hurt. lastly, i apologize for dodging. I'm a solid player, i never throw or troll or ruin games. but i do trash talk because it's part of dota like other games. lift my ban?

nitromon
Treant

Re: banned for dodge

Postby nitromon » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:59 am

Are you serious? Or is this a joke? It's hilarious!

No no no... all the wrong things to say.

Olafsenbo
Armored Tree

Postby Olafsenbo » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:29 am

"lastly, i apologize for dodging"

That should be your one and only focus, you will get your appeal denied if you focus on the others instead of yourself.

Even if the first ban was bullshit, which it was deemed not to be, as you got banned for it, it still doesnt excuse you dodging.
- To dodge a ban is a much more severe rulebreak than being toxic, so dont expect it to be lifted anytime soon, and change your ban appeal really

ItsWhiteBeard
Aura Tree

Postby ItsWhiteBeard » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:05 pm

This ban appeal is something else. =D

Eyes_of_Fury
Aura Tree

Postby Eyes_of_Fury » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Didn't know I was a comedian. i wasn't excusing my dodge. just explaining i created a new account because i thought it was unfair to ban me for hurting someone's feelings. i understand it's against the rules to dodge but i did not intend anything malicious, i just want to play. as i said, when i play i don't throw or ruin games and report those that do, to which my reports are sometimes ignored.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:37 pm

You've already dodged 6+ times and continue to do so. I see you're still dodging your ban as well the same day this appeal was posted.

Denied.

Return to “Processed Appeals”