Banned for fair-play

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ltdyarrick
Basic Tree

Banned for fair-play

Postby ltdyarrick » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Apex
Realm/Gateway: EU
Why are you banned: vk-abuse
Why you should be unbanned: by the rules, i shouldn't. By the heart i should

Just saw i was banned. So checked for the ban, and saw this post related to me (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=140846)
Honestly, there is something wrong in the rules here..
Whiteicefire was extremely toxic.

Game starts, blue is afk. Se we pause the game, waiting for him (as normal people do, we didnt mind losing a few minutes to have a faire game).
Then teal started unpausing every time we did pause. Lost so much time talking to him that i didnt have time to build entirely

We had the other team agreeing on drawing the game and going next. Then who blocked the process once again? Teal, yeah.
Teal told me i should have instantly cross to catch blue leaks. And that it was his right to unpause and to proceed with a fucked up game.

Some of us work hard on our elo, trying to climb the ladder. Then there are this kind of player with bad elo who don't care and only play to give others a bad time.

Proof here is we couldnt have him votekicked if other team wasn't on our side. They agreed to vk and draw the game, great ppl.

So, not asking for ban appeal here.. Will do my time and hope that your rules will change to prevent this kind of player from poisoning the community.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: Banned for fair-play

Postby Kappa » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:48 pm

@ltdyarrick

It's not required to wait for a player. Anyone can unpause the game as it is only a courtesy to wait and doesn't break the rules.

Also, it is not required to !draw the game so no rules were broken here.

You proceeded to votekick someone that hadn't broke any rules from my understanding which is why it was determined to be votekick abuse.

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: Banned for fair-play

Postby Astros » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:54 pm

expired
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”