Hi

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

johannesburg
Resource Storage

Hi

Postby johannesburg » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:46 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Johannesburg
Realm/Gateway: Ent
Why are you banned: leaving TID: 141091 (leaving)
Why you should be unbanned: Im not sure which leaving it is referring to, but I assume it was at the beginning of a game and I got auto disconnected just after loading. I restarted computer and the issue was over.

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Re: Hi

Postby Panopticon » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:27 pm

PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

johannesburg
Resource Storage

Postby johannesburg » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:03 pm

Referring to this. As you can see I was under a lot of pressure from Galathea to leave the game, in the end it felt like the players unanimously wanted me to leave for the sake of having a fair game.

I'm aware of the rules regarding leaving and am not new to the point that I need a refresher regarding the ill consequences of leaving a game.
Its just that it seemed it was what everyone wanted and it seems excessive to be reported on these grounds considering the situation, while the very insulting flaming of Galathea results in a simple one day ban.

I didnt leave because of the flaming, I left because it seemed thats what was team mates wanted to. It actually happens a lot when people think they have more chance to win without a specific player's leak. So the report of Olafsenbo is on point concerning Galathea but punishing me in the process seems excessive as I acted as I did in order to save the game for everyone, and not selfishly leaving because of the flame or what not, not considering the consequence for everyone else. My two cents. Thanks.

Olafsenbo
Armored Tree

Postby Olafsenbo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:35 pm

Hey,

I support this btw, only reason i added him into the rq was because it wouldve been brought up either way when i report the other guy.
Even if it is for the better of the team just ignore them and play ur own game, dont let others ruin ur experience.

- Recommend that you copy and paste the rules that you broke, even though ur aware of them it often speeds up the process

johannesburg
Resource Storage

Postby johannesburg » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:05 pm

Thank you for your support. I understand that I actually usually use the !ignore command, its just that in this case it seems that its what was best for everybody. I hear you though.
I'll take your recommendation. These are the infringed rules:

General Rules
Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.

Located here http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules

Thank you.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:34 am

@johannesburg

Regardless of what he did, it doesn't change what you did do as well. If someone is irritating you, simply !ignore them.

Unbanned.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”