Unban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

eld3r
Armored Tree

Unban

Postby eld3r » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:58 am

Your Warcraft III username: eld3r
Realm/Gateway: euro
Why are you banned: Force Send
Why you should be unbanned:
Hello, i am now banned over 1 Month because of force Sending. @Amnon i know u and the other Admins had alot trouble because of me, but i learnt my lesson long time ago. I had alot reports specificly about flaming in the past years, but since alot of Months i calmed alot more than in the past years. I had no reports because of flaming recently after i told u that i will stop it. That was my main Issue on this Community i guess. My Behaviour become alot better, sometimes of course im getting mad, becasue some people don*t make it too easy for me, and provocate. But like i said i had no Problems about flaming recently (no reports). Doesn`t mean that the Admins change their Opinion about me, i understand. Just to make it clear whats my point of view on this Issue.
My Latest reports were only because of "force send" i guess. I had several reports because of "force sending". Well i admit that i did it of course, and i should get punished for it. And most times i got punish for it. Even though some people don*t make it too easy, and since i got a big experience about this game, i force myself as a leader in many games. Most times people give trust in my experience and follow. But sometimes people wont follow due they not like me or whatever. I should know it is a teamgame and i like to play in team as well. i guess i am playing Legion TD since 10 years, and started on ENT since start, but these days it is not that easy to play a "teamgame" with those people. Like i said they dont make it too easy. But still i am able to. Anyway you have mentioned my recent reports, and those reports were during years in thousands of games. Sometimes i got some bad days, and i am doing mistakes, its humanly.
To come back at the main Issue. I know my faults, i stand for my faults, when i break a rule and get reported. I am getting banned. I understand that and i always got my report and waited. I did "force send" a couple of times, i got reported sometimes, sometimes even not. I am even honest.
But my latest report was bullshit. i would admin any other report of mine, i would even say myself to get punished for it. But my latest report was not extremely "force send" after a ignore and a yes from some1 else. I understand that my words have not a big value after my career of reports. But like i said it was during years and over thousands of games.
Well from here now i can just say that my behaviour has changed months ago, if you compare my behaviour 2-3 years ago. Its another person :P
Sure i have to pratice on my teamwork, i need to find a way but i didnt find yet, to be honest. I havent played since over 1 months so i dont know know how to make it so far. i will work on in when i start to play again. I can promise that i try to not make any rule breaks. Especially on flaming or force send. i never wanted to make any trouble, and i never wanted to be a Problem on this Community since i grow up with this Community and the game. OF course there are alot new player/admin/mods who dont know me earlier. But in the earlier times i never had problems with anyone.
So if u think i deserve the ban, keep ban me and i will probably stop to play.
If not unban me and i start to play again.
Cheers

legion90
Armored Tree

Re: Unban

Postby legion90 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:23 am

!support he came back writing this after a month, so its worth giving him a try. Maybe make it on probation for the duration of this ban, but other players might take this too lead him being toxic etc, so this needs to be handled good. Anyway worth a try!

cranky
Forest Walker

Postby cranky » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:57 pm

poor guy give him a chance , also it should not be the aim for this community to ban aktiv players for such long period and i speak out of experience
was banned more than 12-14 months in total :D :D

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:20 am

@eld3r Please explain the following and why I should accept that you have changed your attitude:

viewtopic.php?t=140487
^Trying to place the blame on others and insulting on forums in the ban request

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=140488&p=543590#p543590
^Rage/ payback ban request

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=140556&p=543833#p543833
^Claiming that ban was unfair/ refusal to take responsibility

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=137785&p=533531#p533531
^3 months earlier... speaks for itself

eld3r
Armored Tree

Postby eld3r » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:28 pm

@Amnon I think i explained already my point of view on this in general. And i told u how i plan to change my self and how i already did. So?

You Mention my Attidude/behaviour, but there is nothing wrong. This Guy who reported me is 1 of maybe 2 or 3 Player of the whole Community who i cant play with, not even in 100 Years.
The latest Report was absolutely bullshit in my eyes. I am not trying to blame some1 or insulting some1.
I just said the truth and if u would know this guy you would even agree. I dont know any1 who is more toxic or manipulating than him. I guess more than the half community would agree with me.
"rage / payback" ban is not truth as well. Any normal/decent skilled Player, even my mates said it too in the game, that it is his fault that we lost the game, due to refuse to push. And if you would look at our previous games, he ignores me first each game. Without saying anything.
I was talking with red whole game sending 15, and if purple wouldnt miss the Behemoth, by refusing to push, we would have won on 15. You can see how close it was even without his behemoth. And btw he was complete useless with push or without, red told him to push but he didnt, and since he ignored me he couldnt see that i wrote it too. And by his ignore there was a lack of communication.
I am taking my resposibitlity for my faults. But not for this One. even if i had 2 years of a ban i wouldnt accept that it was my fault, because it was NOT.
Any normal human being would see that too.
Cheers

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:23 pm

This appeal is based on the current ban, so unless you want to talk about this one, this will be denied. This is about you forcing a send and not about someone playing poorly. Red also said in-game that you forced...

Spoiler!
(30:33 / Allied) Viserion: no
(30:34 / Allied) sick_player: lets skip
(30:34 / Allied) Viserion: rofl
(30:35 / Allied) Legion90: we just 15?
(30:36 / Allied) ELD3R: -
(30:39 / Allied) KamikazeKidd: we can furb insted of behe
(30:40 / Allied) zinzin: idk
(30:43 / Allied) Viserion: stfu
(30:44 / Allied) KamikazeKidd: and locks instead
(30:44 / Allied) Viserion: noob
(30:44 / Allied) zinzin: they op vs 15
(30:49 / Allied) ELD3R: -
(30:51 / Allied) Viserion: we skip
(30:52 / Allied) KamikazeKidd: purp u tk all game
(30:53 / Allied) ELD3R: jsut xvz
(31:05 / Allied) Viserion: go 17
(31:07 / Allied) sick_player: skip. we cant kill them
(31:08 / Allied) KamikazeKidd: ur the only one who can vzx
(31:13 / Allied) KamikazeKidd: cant
(31:17 / Allied) ELD3R: we can kill them
(31:24 / Allied) ELD3R: go send
(31:27 / Allied) Legion90: go?
(31:30 / Allied) sick_player: -
(31:31 / Allied) Legion90: i think we die
(31:35 / Allied) meinert: they cant send
(31:36 / Allied) sick_player: skip
(31:36 / Allied) ELD3R: go
(31:39 / Allied) Legion90: k
(31:40 / Allied) meinert: 16 they can mby
(31:42 / Allied) sick_player: omfg
(31:55 / Allied) meinert: oh
(31:56 / All) Viserion: they foced
(32:02 / All) Viserion: again btw
(32:04 / Allied) Legion90: no bhjee
(32:10 / Allied) ELD3R: purple worthless 7-4
(32:15 / Allied) zinzin: -king
(32:15 / Allied) sick_player: why u force
(32:24 / Allied) ELD3R: teal u blind
(32:36 / Allied) meinert: need max
(32:54 / Allied) Viserion: gj
(32:57 / Allied) Viserion: red
(33:01 / Allied) Viserion: we need 15 y?
(33:02 / Allied) KamikazeKidd: ?

(33:42 / Allied) KamikazeKidd: i didnt force this
(33:47 / Allied) Viserion: loooooool
(33:52 / Allied) ELD3R: u cna thank purple 7-4
(33:54 / Allied) Legion90: if behe on oj we rip :D
(33:54 / Allied) ELD3R: who miss behe
(33:58 / Allied) ELD3R: and orange easy mid
(33:59 / Allied) sick_player: idiot
(34:15 / Allied) sick_player: u and red fore
(34:18 / Allied) KamikazeKidd: no
(34:20 / Allied) KamikazeKidd: blue sent

eld3r
Armored Tree

Postby eld3r » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:39 pm

@Amnon
1. Red never disagreed on lvl 15, he gave even oppurtunities in what we could send. He was stick to the Plan we made earlier in the Game, our aim was to send 15 the whole time. And red sticked to the plan same like me. He never disagreed on 15 send. He was talking to purple, since he ruined the game in my eyes, who didnt push. Red even told him that purple misses a behemoth but didnt mention to skip. He was up for 15 and he waited for a call.
2. i couldn't see what purple wrote because he had me on ignore, yes i know it looks like i flamed him, but he refused to push and ruined the plan, and what was completely useless, since he would leak any lvl anyway. And like i said he ignored me each game, so it doesnt matter if i "flamed" or not.
3. I just saw teal writing "skip".

And since i saw a big chance ending it on 15 and since our plan was sending 15 as well the whole game, ive called it. And since red never disagreed on sending 15, ive sent on 15. And since purple got me on ignore,
How can it be a force, seriously?

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:23 am

Denied. Given your history and this appeal, you have done nothing to convince me due to your lack of attempting to understand what you did wrong - you clearly did. Others playing poorly is not an excuse for your behaviour.

You ignoring him:
Spoiler!
(09:25 / Allied) ELD3R: fucking noob
(09:28 / Allied) ELD3R: !ignore vis
(09:28 / All) Legion90: Player [ELD3R] has ignored player [Viserion].

Players are bad or have bad games and we all have to deal with it - happens. You ignoring someone and blaming it for getting a team call wrong is not much of an excuse, especially since you initiated the flaming...

You making the call despite others saying not to:
Spoiler!
(30:53 / Allied) ELD3R: jsut xvz
(31:05 / Allied) Viserion: go 17
(31:07 / Allied) sick_player: skip. we cant kill them
(31:08 / Allied) KamikazeKidd: ur the only one who can vzx
(31:13 / Allied) KamikazeKidd: cant
(31:17 / Allied) ELD3R: we can kill them
(31:24 / Allied) ELD3R: go send
(31:27 / Allied) Legion90: go?
(31:30 / Allied) sick_player: -
(31:31 / Allied) Legion90: i think we die