FF abuse on -4 7 after solo ups for loss?

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

FF abuse on -4 7 after solo ups for loss?

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:50 am

Your Warcraft III username: Shambles.
Realm/Gateway: gprox
Why are you banned: Do not abuse votekick, !draw, or !ff.
Why you should be unbanned:

This is the rule violated:

Do not abuse votekick, !draw, or !ff.
To !ff the game must evidently be lost.

An example of this type of game would be if they send 15 and we skip, and we leak 4 demons+krakens with 3 or less heals or something like that, when death is about to take place.

In the future I will handle games like this by dodging ic3 in lobby for always causing a problem, as well as 18. since I've found him to be hasty with ups or calls. If I ever feel like typing !ff it will always be during a situation as referenced above- on a guaranteed imminent king death with no chance of race. Another example would be if they have 3 heals and we have none and kings are pretty much surrounded by 3/4 demons each and both full hp.
I'm also not going to ff anymore just based on the potential dangers of abuse reports for the benefit of what, 45 seconds sooner loss? Just nn to ff imo. Please unban
Last edited by Sh4mbl3s on Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Re: FF abuse on -4 7 after solo ups for loss?

Postby AmnoN » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:58 am

Clean up your appeal - remove the flaming and name calling and be objective. Once this is done, your appeal will be considered in terms of removing or reducing the duration of the ban. Also, please read the rules which are pretty clear around this type of situation, provide an example of an appropriate situation for using the !ff function, and explain how you will handle these situations in the future.

Ironically, your claims that I am "biased" are interesting since I am known to be very objective and have been doing this for years. My findings about your attitude are based on consistent behaviour patterns through bans and your appeals (this one is evidence of that as well).

Is 5 days a long ban? Yes. That said, you have an extensive ban history, and this is a form of game ruining which is a serious offense.

cranky
Forest Walker

Postby cranky » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:54 am

so mad lol ... yes i called 6 and 18 upped maybe a bit to much king , after i did just 2 ups i think not 4 and i still could send furb hermit mander.. still dosent gives you the right to rage ff on lvl 7 when game wasnt even decided yet, just take the ban with honor and improve your behaivour like admin said.

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:27 pm

ok
Last edited by Sh4mbl3s on Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:05 pm

didn't see amnons response, brb

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:18 pm

ok its fixed. If there is a scenario such as the game this ban request was for, I won't ff because this game was possibly still with king living and -4, not strictly -5.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:36 am

Given your ban history and recent unbans, I will reduce your ban by 2 days and not give a straight unban.

Return to “Processed Appeals”