ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Wisps
Basic Tree

ban appeal

Postby Wisps » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:26 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Wisps
Realm/Gateway: WC3 Connect
Why are you banned: I don't know why I'm in a ban
Why you should be unbanned: I didn't break the rules. If there's anything unusual, I came out of the room 3 seconds before the last game started, and the final screen came out when the loading screen was released.I am Korean and I raise objections through the translator but I am not sure if it is delivered well.I didn't break any of the reasons for the ban I knew. I want you to confirm and remove it.If someone calls you on purpose, do you get a ban without checking?
If you can see the records, you will know that there is nothing wrong with my record, elo score, and game play.
I don't know if the opinions were conveyed well, but I want to thank you for reading them and take quick measures to remove them after checking them.
I only enjoy playing games in one mode. that is 1v1.
I can't admit that I've done harm to anyone because I don't do 4 to 4.
And I definitely came out of the room by pressing the esc key before the game started. Do you know how fast the Internet is in Korea?
The loading screen is the server lag.
And there's a reason why I left the room.
My score was over 1260 points. Only in 1-to-1 mode.
Come to shoot me with a new ID that has never been before. (ex -> win 3.xx point / lose -26.xx point :/)
i hate this user . His ability is at least 1,100.

And I play a game with a user who has a history of less than 1,000 points.

Please let me know the result of when the ban will be lifted or now I will never be able to play.

Return to “Processed Appeals”