Please Unban - Thank you!

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Bada_Bing
Armored Tree

Please Unban - Thank you!

Postby Bada_Bing » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:58 pm

Your Warcraft III username: BadaBing
Realm/Gateway: Ent Connect
Why are you banned: Greifing fountain
Why you should be unbanned: I didn't do anything wrong and therefore I shouldn't be banned.

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Re: Please Unban - Thank you!

Postby Panopticon » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:29 pm

PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:53 pm

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141158

18:20, refusing to help when team pings to gank purple mid. You were right next to them but chose to go jungle.

18:40, team fight occurs. You are still jungling.

21:30 - 22:30, you stay at the fountain refusing to play until they told you that you can be banned for sitting there.

Ultimately, you quit playing after typing !ff and the fight at mid cost your team the game because you refused to help them gank purple at mid despite numerous pings and your team ends up getting outnumbered. Not to mention that in a team fight, you had ulti and chose to run away instead of tanking for your team.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Bada_Bing
Armored Tree

Postby Bada_Bing » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:09 pm

I don't believe that to be true. I'm always a team player and try to do my best to win the game. I do not intentionally ruin games. I always strive to make decisions that I believe to be in the best interest of team play to win the game. Perhaps they are bad decisions but it's never in the spirit to ruin games.

Bada_Bing
Armored Tree

Postby Bada_Bing » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:24 pm

You're looking at the chat log and you weren't in the game. Anyone can accuse someone in chat for sitting at fountain. If I was sitting at fountain it was because I felt that by going 1v3 would be considered feeding. I made a choice to not feed. Perhaps it wasn't the right decision but it shouldn't be banned for making a incorrect decision. Surely not a 3 day ban.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:52 pm

Mods use tools to help them process cases faster, and nobody needs to be in a game to process the case. Didnt look at anything off this game, but it is a standard procedure Astros followed imo.
You do not need to be playing in a game to judge it and im certain Astros didnt just look at the chat.
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
Panopticon (Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:00 pm)

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:21 pm

Bada_Bing wrote:You're looking at the chat log and you weren't in the game. Anyone can accuse someone in chat for sitting at fountain. If I was sitting at fountain it was because I felt that by going 1v3 would be considered feeding. I made a choice to not feed. Perhaps it wasn't the right decision but it shouldn't be banned for making a incorrect decision. Surely not a 3 day ban.

I did look at the game. While you did help for the earlier parts of the game, you began playing with little effort and seemingly giving up after typing !ff multiple times. You ignored your teammates commands to gank purple and put them in a position where they were outnumbered in a team fight because you chose to jungle. You then chose to stay at the fountain (behind the trees) for over a minute before your teammate warned you that refusing to defend while your teammates are still defending is ban-able. I don't see where the confusion is coming from nor do I make a decision to ban someone based off what the OP wrote.

Bada_Bing
Armored Tree

Postby Bada_Bing » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:17 pm

I know what's a ban-able offense. Again, I didn't think the situation, in which you speak is completely accurate. I made a decision that I thought was in the best interest of the team. I stayed back because I could've been banned for feeding. I don't think this ban is warranted.

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:53 am

feeding isn't banable unless you do it on purpose. but afk greifing is

Bada_Bing
Armored Tree

Postby Bada_Bing » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:01 pm

I didn't do any intentional game ruining... that's my point.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:52 am

expired

@bada_bing

It may not have been intentional but they were negative results for your team.

Return to “Processed Appeals”