WRONG INFO ABOUT VK

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

kunkka
Treant

Re: WRONG INFO ABOUT VK

Postby kunkka » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:58 pm

UltraKill wrote:Exactly. You wanted to kick a supposed game ruiner, but in reality - you are all were game ruiners in that game except me. This is what happens. And the fact that there were 8 of you (game ruiners) - doesn't mean that you are majority and you are right. How can't you understand this.

Wait, are you saying running around and ksing with dagon and lothar is not game ruining?

?

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:23 pm

kunkka wrote:
UltraKill wrote:Exactly. You wanted to kick a supposed game ruiner, but in reality - you are all were game ruiners in that game except me. This is what happens. And the fact that there were 8 of you (game ruiners) - doesn't mean that you are majority and you are right. How can't you understand this.

Wait, are you saying running around and ksing with dagon and lothar is not game ruining?

?

provide some proof if you are accusing me of something. Replay link, timestamps.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Puczi
Resource Storage

Postby Puczi » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:09 pm

Did you ever see ONE troll admitting he's ruining the game? No? Me neither. Hence there was no point to talk with you if your team called you a ruiner and all wanted to kick you. How can't you understand it?

Just because you want to ban everybody - who were threated by report if we don't kick - it doesn't mean we should be banned. But it means you are too vulnerable to play multiplayer games.

As rules say, only ruin on purpose is a reason to kick. And that makes sense.
But let's say that 8 of us ruined game. Sentinel did that unintentionally. Kicking those, who break the rules unintentionally is fordbidden, but banning them is OK? :lol:

There is no justice and especially no logic in that.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:13 pm

expired
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”