Please unban me - Votekick Abuse

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

no2
Resource Storage

Please unban me - Votekick Abuse

Postby no2 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:20 pm

Your Warcraft III username: xxxZIONxxx
Realm/Gateway: West
Why are you banned: VK ABUSE TID: 141187 (other)
Why you should be unbanned: I read few of the other repeals and post and I don't see why I was banned. I voted few times to votekick but even then, it wasn't quite clear during the game that anyone was violating and you can see from the logs that I wasn't even causing any issue or talking smack to anyone. Please review the log and see if I violated any rules. I would appreciate prompt review and response.

Thank you,

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 709859.w3g

no2
Resource Storage

Re: Please unban me - Votekick Abuse

Postby no2 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:40 pm

If this is categorized as votekick abuse, something is really wrong. I was on the other team so I have no clue what was taking place. If their team is voting to kick him and threatens us that if we don't vote we're ruining game and that we'll be banned, what am I supposed to do?!?!? It sounds like he didn't sell the item but what if he did? How am I supposed to know what's going on? Please review this situation again and I would ask for unban along with my teammates because we really had no clue.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:11 pm

You could have typed in chat something like "furion is it true that you destroyed items?". Let's start with that.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:26 pm

UltraKill wrote:You could have typed in chat something like "furion is it true that you destroyed items?". Let's start with that.

I thought one of them did? And you replied?

But since they have no idea who is lying or not, it didn't mattered. Kick or not, they were not responsible. Only DG and pink were.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:28 pm

nitromon wrote:

Yeah, that happened when 1 more vote was needed. And my teammate gave it. Also they didn't ask anything, they stated something like "They said you destroyed items."
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:02 pm

nitromon wrote:
UltraKill wrote:You could have typed in chat something like "furion is it true that you destroyed items?". Let's start with that.

But since they have no idea who is lying or not, it didn't mattered. Kick or not, they were not responsible. Only DG and pink were.

So if two players on one team make an accusation, the other team should kick regardless of it is the truth or not? They are responsible. The OP of this stated: "I was on the other team and had no clue what was taking place." So why vote if you didn't know what was going on? Also, it would be quite easy to check if Furion actually destroyed his items. Check his inventory the next time he shows himself. If his items are in line with what he should have at that moment of the game (compare his net worth to other players), then he clearly didn't maliciously destroy or sell any items. If he doesn't have any items in his inventory, you could draw a logical conclusion that he perhaps did sell/destroy his items and that would warrant a !votekick. In this case, there was NO evidence of any item selling or item destroying so why would you vote !yes?
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
UltraKill (Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:16 pm)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:13 pm

expired
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”