Please unban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Killervampire
Basic Tree

Please unban

Postby Killervampire » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:51 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Funtime
Realm/Gateway: US West
Why are you banned: AFK
Why you should be unbanned: I was afk for like 3 minutes because I had to go take a shit. There is a reason why everyone has 5 minutes before getting kicked because in life shit happens (in this case literally lol) I came back after taking a shit and never went afk again. When i said I will go afk again I was trying to scare them because they all were farming the whole time and being a warlock they can't really farm so I was bored so I said that to scare them and it worked because then we started playing. I don't think I should be banned for 2 days for being afk for 3 minutes for a legitimate reason.

Here is the link to the ban request: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141758

nitehawk
Armored Tree

Re: Please unban

Postby nitehawk » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:46 pm

I dont believe you. If you were going to the bathroom you wouldve said it in chat before you left.
Instead you came back and start pissing off your team.

(24:53 / Allied) Funtime: u guys wanna push or not?
(24:57 / Allied) Funtime: i go afk again

You were banned for afk.

Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:06 am

@killervampire

If you afk, you are going to be banned if your teammates report you for it. We don't know what situation is occurring that caused you to go AFK but it is still your responsibility to communicate it to your teammates.

Hello killervampire,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration. to link the general and game specific rules
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:25 am

Expired.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”