Ban-Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

GreenPanda
Aura Tree

Ban-Appeal

Postby GreenPanda » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:28 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Spirit.Breaker
Realm/Gateway: Warcraft 3 - Frozen Throne - I use WC3Connect.
Why are you banned: The reason why I am banned is; for not coming back and joining my team-mates, when our base was under attack.
Why you should be unbanned: Because my team was very poor, very bad. I went and pushed a lane to make our enemies come and attack me instead of our base. Which my enemies have done in many games i have played. The team often goes back to defend their own base, when i push a lane and come close to their base. I don't remember how my enemies specific acted in this game. But i do know, that i was proud after this game. Because of my performence. I did not feed the other team, which was much stronger/better than us, i did not die once to them. I had a great farm, great items and i push lanes a lot. My team was bad. I could not help them directly. 1 guy on my team was throwing. I tried to make the best of it.
I did not make any kills in this game, but i did assist with 3 killings out of a team-total of 10 kills.

Cent - Spirit.Breaker - Level: 16
Enigma - GeneralOfAnal - Level: 14
Husk - Howl - Level: 13
Brood - d(-,-)b - Level: 12
Slark - Rhude - Level: 11

Cent - Spirit.Breaker - Deaths: 0
Enigma - GeneralOfAnal - Deaths: 7
Husk - Howl - Deaths: 9
Brood - d(-,-)b - Deaths: 12
Slark - Rhude - Deaths: 5

Cent - Spirit.Breaker - Creep kills: 154 (second most in game was 126)
Enigma - GeneralOfAnal - Creep kills: 94
Husk - Howl - Creep kills: 86
Brood - d(-,-)b - Creep kills: 46
Slark - Rhude - Creep kills: 38

I can't see how i should be the gameruiner, what was my team doing? I was trying to win, what were they doing?

Game Link:
https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11753829/
These users thanked the author GreenPanda for the post (total 2):
Pudge (Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:27 am) • FineWineWins (Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:26 am)

Rain-
ENT Staff

Re: Ban-Appeal

Postby Rain- » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:06 pm

@GreenPanda
You have helped ur team 0 times until the rax was pushed. They asked for your help, you did not reply you kept farming on your own on lanes. This is a team game not a solo push game [you also didnt get a rax if your saying you wanted to split push] Team had 1 player missing in every teamfight . This is clearly refusal to cooperate as this is a team game even if your team is bad you have to try to work with them to win especially when they ask for your help.

Pudge
Basic Tree

Postby Pudge » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:11 pm

Why is Slark not getting banned? His stats is much worse. Level 11 - 38 Creep kills.
These users thanked the author Pudge for the post (total 2):
FineWineWins (Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:26 am) • GreenPanda (Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:25 am)

Rain-
ENT Staff

Postby Rain- » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:13 pm

@finewinewins @pudge
Same ip adress posting will not lead anywhere please log to your main greenpanda and post your reply as admins can see the ipadress of posters. If your his brother/someone that shares ip just let him post for himself

I also suggest reading the rules on ent wiki. You refused to team play, while team was fighting 3v5 game you were farming solo its obvious that your item/gold will be greater as you solo farmed and main issue is you have helped 0 times during the whole game until rax was gone on your side.

GreenPanda
Aura Tree

Postby GreenPanda » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:25 pm

"were farming solo its obvious that your item/gold will be greater as you solo farmed"

So if we stay together as 5, our farm is worse, than if we split up. But if we split up, i get Banned.

How can u defend a low-level game like this: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11753829/

These noobs were ruining the game, feeding, not getting items, not knowing shit and i get banned?

How can this be fair?

They are extremely bad at dota and i get banned. Btw what happened to being new to the game? What happened to be thinking outside the box? How can you make rules, where other people are controling your actions. I am trying to win. I dont feed, i dont die once and i get banned. All the others can feed as much as they want without consequences. How can they not be banned for feeding? Do u have any idea how much feeding affect the game?

Me and Enigma got the best stats and we get Banned? The noobs who fucked up, nothing happens to them.
Pudge (Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:28 am) • FineWineWins (Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:26 am)

Rain-
ENT Staff

Postby Rain- » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:29 pm

Very well you can wait for another moderator to respond as you are unwilling to read the rules/understand what I'm saying.

GreenPanda
Aura Tree

Postby GreenPanda » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:32 pm

Last edited by GreenPanda on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreenPanda
Aura Tree

Postby GreenPanda » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:40 pm

It is insane to punish those who play the game. I make shit happen, when i play. If i had been standing together with my team, we would have lost much greater. I drew enemies back to defend their own tower.

I cant understand how u can make this BAN stand.

What i did happens all the time and much worse happens all the time. But i get banned for trying to do something in a game, that are very close to be a lost cause.

This is insane. U guys most trolling or something..

GreenPanda
Aura Tree

Postby GreenPanda » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:48 pm

Last edited by GreenPanda on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreenPanda
Aura Tree

Postby GreenPanda » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:25 pm

Rules that are broken in every game of dota:

1. Flaming.
2. Drawing.
3. FF'ing.
4. Votekicking.
5. Leaving.
6. Saving the game to distract the game.
7. AFK'ing.
8. FEEDING A FUCKING LOT.

GreenPanda
Aura Tree

Postby GreenPanda » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:45 pm

GreenPanda
Aura Tree

Postby GreenPanda » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:11 pm

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:12 pm

Well locked until review
These users thanked the author Unitil for the post:
Panopticon (Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:20 am)

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:57 pm

Dota is a team game. When one of the players decides to play his own game for the whole duration of the match, the balance is gone. His team has to fight worse odds, giving them far worse stats and chances of winning.

Here at ENT, everyone is welcome and treated in accordance to the same rules and principles. That means newbies, intermediates and skilled players all share the same responsibilities and rules to abide to.

Feeding because you are new, or bad, or having a bad game is not against our rules. Feeding intentionally on the other hand, is. This means bringing stats to an appeal is most of the time futile.

I did not review the game, to be honest, but from what i've read so far you broke the 6th game ruining rule :
Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable.

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules

Your topic was locked because of the constant stream of replies to it, aka spam. I will unlock it for you to respond, so please refrain from doing that. Just post what you wish to say, and edit your posts if you have something new and of relevance to add.

Finally, creating new accounts in order to support yourself on the forum is, well, i am not going to put a name on it. All i am going to say is it's not helping your case, so please stop that.

GreenPanda
Aura Tree

Postby GreenPanda » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:42 am

6. Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable.

I think the argument for rule number 6 is very weak. I was trying to win the game. i was doing good in the game. And i did help my team in this game. I had 3 assist out of a team-total of 10 kills.

I did help my team, if u look through the game, u will see that i did help them in the game. The argument that i did not help my team is not correct. I did help them in game directly. But i tried to help them much more indirectly, by pushing a lane alone and drawing the enemies closer to me.

But in the future i will go and "help" my team directly, when i am called upon. It will not win more games. because i will always go back, when we can kill our enemies, when we can beat their ass i always go back and help with it.

But until now, i always tried to pull my enemies away from my base by pushing a lane, when they were stronger than my team. To gain time for my team. But in the future, when my team calls me back, i will go back. No matter how stupid it will be. I will go back and stay and die with my team.

If that is what it takes. That is what i will do, from now on and for the rest of my life, i will go back, when my team calls me to go back.
FineWineWins (Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:37 am) • Pudge (Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:37 am)

Return to “Processed Appeals”